I Dont understand why everybody worries about the O-Line...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Dont understand why everybody worries about the O-Line......

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

:evil: Hey, you couldn't stop Cecil Collins with an open window either!!:evil:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

btw, whats up phin...i'm loltolhurst on ganggreen

OL Depth, hummmm, now where did I hear that before.

:couch:

Actually, the only place I'm concern about OL depth is OT. We have none, if Dixon miss first game and one of the Wades gets hurt. I don't know.. Even with Wade Smith at LT, I'm not comfortable. But I've said everything on this before, when everyone thought I was nuts for questioning our FO on this. Live and Learn..

What's down is the amount of sleep I'm getting(new baby)!! See you on GG man.

PhinPhan, you have a new baby, congrads man, and happy sleep hunting...:D

Congrats on the baby.

Oliver...

I have a 2 month old myself. My wife knows what you mean!! :lol:

Congrats Dude.

Originally posted by justafan

He's not proven in your system pink dove. That's what I mean . Were you happy with his preseason game?

Reading these boards makes me sick.

I am sure everyone was happy with Lucas' preseason last year. Guess what, he was not proven in the system, wow, look what happened.

Funny thing though, was Kurt Warner proven when he took over.

Was Ricky Williams a proven 1800 yard rusher?

Stop blowing up the preseason like it means something, even injuries happen in the regular season. Teams have to overcome them, simple as that. Its time to move on and not throw in the towel at the first injury we see.

Eddie Moore's injury is not the end of the world.

Perry hurts a bit, but if we get a long snapper who does the job, then where is the loss?

And the offensive line did not just crumble. The man is not out for the year. I think most folks need to see a shrink and take some calming medicine. :lol:

Re: Re: I Dont understand why everybody worries about the O-Line......

Great...but what about the passing game? Weaken the O-line and you can say goodbye to Randy McMichael as a threat because he's going to be hanging back picking up the pass rush all season. And God forbid Chris or Darrius are covered because Jay isn't going to have time to check down to #3 or #4. Oh, and if/when the rookie completely blows a blitz(he will...he's a rookie), and Jay gets knocked out for a few games, will you still not be worrying about the O-line? If all you're going to look at is the bright side of things I'm not surprised you don't worry.

The sky is falling the sky is falling! Come on, what if the line is solid and Ricky runs for 2000 yards, could happen, and Jay throws 30 TD's could happen... why speculate on something that *could* happen.

I remind you of a direct quote from Ricky last year.

"A good running back can make a great line."

That's exactly what you saw last year.

Originally posted by ZOD

Wow, he was really great in NO.

:lol:

Originally posted by ZOD

Yes, but many of you apear to lose here is that once that O-Line has that confidence it can continue no matter who the HB is.

There is a reason every time Minor goes in there he gets so many positive yards, same for Edwards. It doesn't mean they only have confidence when that specific HB is in there.

IMO Lamar Smith of 2000 is when this O-Line started to gain it's confidence. Right up until the moment Lamar started acting like a Solid Gold dancer in 2001 that is. :D

Oliver...

Originally posted by Emskirch

Wow, he was really great in NO.

:lol:

Ricky was good in NO. 1,245 rushing yards and 511 receiving yards is nothing to be ashamed of.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Oliver

Ricky was good in NO. 1,245 rushing yards and 511 receiving yards is nothing to be ashamed of.

Oliver...

Exactly.

It was good enough to rank in the top ten. And I think he missed games that year due to injury.

Originally posted by Oliver

Oliver...

I guess the line sucked in NO also then :lol: Or Ricky is just that good.

I still think the line did a very good job last year.

Back
Top Bottom