I feel bad for those who.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I feel bad for those who....

CanadianPhinFan said:
He could have smoked pot without retiring, there is more to it then that.
There's more to it than pot but since he's retired, he can now do more pot because he doesn't have to be worried about being tested by the NFL.

I never broke my McFarlane RW figure, I did put it upside down, but I think it's time to put it right side up once again...

Run Ricky Run!!!

WitheringPlant said:
So 1 bad season means more to you then 10 super bowls? Seems your priorities are a little mixed up.
I didn't say that, 10 Super Bowl seasons would be awesome! I meant that if Ricky helped us win 10 Super Bowls, I wouldn't have any respect for him or I wouldn't wear his jersey.

THOMAS_54 said:
Stupid me bought a RW white jersey. I wanted to sell it, but I would of got in trouble since it was $100. I don't care if Ricky wins us 10 Super Bowls, I'll still NEVER where that jersey.
That's a very forgiving attitude to have! 10 super bowl wins and you still would not wear his jersey? I am forgetting your age and maturity level, I guess.

THOMAS_54 said:
Stupid me bought a RW white jersey. I wanted to sell it, but I would of got in trouble since it was $100. I don't care if Ricky wins us 10 Super Bowls, I'll still NEVER where that jersey.

Hey if you get in trouble for selling it, then why don't you just GIVE it to me. :D

Marino Forever said:
That's a very forgiving attitude to have! 10 super bowl wins and you still would not wear his jersey? I am forgetting your age and maturity level, I guess.
How does this deal with my age. It doesn't matter if a 13 year old or a 43 year old said it. Just because your young doesn't mean you can't have a mature opinion.

THOMAS_54 said:
How does this deal with my age. It doesn't matter if a 13 year old or a 43 year old said it. Just because your young doesn't mean you can't have a mature opinion.
Maybe it's because you are not old enough to have made some of the stupid mistakes older fans like me have made and understand that everyone deserves a second chance. Can you put yourself in Ricky's shoes and want to get pounded over 300 times per year under Wanny ball? Or is the fact that he seemingly quit to smoke weed bothering so much that you cannot possibly root for him? What about Brett Favre and his pain killer addiction he had years back. Do you think that his fans and teammates care about that now?

Marino Forever said:
Maybe it's because you are not old enough to have made some of the stupid mistakes older fans like me have made and understand that everyone deserves a second chance. Can you put yourself in Ricky's shoes and want to get pounded over 300 times per year under Wanny ball? Or is the fact that he seemingly quit to smoke weed bothering so much that you cannot possibly root for him? What about Brett Favre and his pain killer addiction he had years back. Do you think that his fans and teammates care about that now?
Because of him smoking pot wasn't the main reason why I didn't like his choice, it's because he quit at a time that was important to our team, and he knew that. I'm not the only the only person that sometimes isn't very forgiving, it's because when ever I hear the name Ricky Williams I get very mad.

Anyways, I'm looking into the future with Ronnie Brown as our starting RB. I'm now gonna put this in the back of my mine and think about the future of the Dolphins. And thats the end of this for me.

THOMAS_54 said:
Because of him smoking pot wasn't the main reason why I didn't like his choice, it's because he quit at a time that was important to our team, and he knew that. I'm not the only the only person that sometimes isn't very forgiving, it's because when ever I hear the name Ricky Williams I get very mad.

Anyways, I'm looking into the future with Ronnie Brown as our starting RB. I'm now gonna put this in the back of my mine and think about the future of the Dolphins. And thats the end of this for me.
A time when it was important to the team? What, another 10-6 season and first round exit? Do you honestly think that we would do any better with wanny at the helm? At least ricky got us saban. Don't you think it is ironic that he is in contact with saban when he wouldn't even consider playing when dave was the coach?

im looking for a ricky authentic Orange jersey size 52 or bigger...anyone has one Lemme know

Marino Forever said:
A time when it was important to the team? What, another 10-6 season and first round exit? Do you honestly think that we would do any better with wanny at the helm? At least ricky got us saban. Don't you think it is ironic that he is in contact with saban when he wouldn't even consider playing when dave was the coach?
I meant that he quit at the time of training camp.

feelthepain said:
I paid nearly 300 for mine I still wear it. He's not your girlfriend or you stock broker, get over yourselves. He is allowed to retire for whatever reason he feels, stop acting like what he did was life or death.Football is my all time favorite thing and I live breath and eat football but I'm losing sleep over it.

:yeahthat:

but im sure you meant your NOT losing sleep :wink:

THOMAS_54 said:

I'm not 43,I'm 44 and I agree with you 100%
Stick to you'r guns there young man you have as much right to youre opinion as any one else.

:thewave:

Back
Top Bottom