I feel bad for those who.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I feel bad for those who....

welderpat said:
I'm not 43,I'm 44 and I agree with you 100%
Stick to you'r guns there young man you have as much right to youre opinion as any one else.

:thewave:
Thanks for the support.

I'd venture to guess when Ricky busts off an 80 yarder for 6 against the Jets the #34 jersey's will be coming out of the closet rather quickly.

Dr. Dolphin 24/7

drdolphin said:
I'd venture to guess when Ricky busts off an 80 yarder for 6 against the Jets the #34 jersey's will be coming out of the closet rather quickly.

Dr. Dolphin 24/7

Not mine. If he contributes to the team, that's great, I'll cheer for the team like I always have and always will. But I'll never support Ricky Williams again.

i torched my ricky jersey, and im proud of it. karma is biting him in the butt now that we drafted an even better rb.

xXxpHiN34 said:
:shakeno: ........I'm not laughing at yall, I feel for yall.

Who? The ones who sliced, diced, torched, maimed, and used their Ricky Williams jerseys for toilet paper!!

This is great news, We ALL know Ronnie is one of the most unselfish players on the face of the planet. Ricky wanted less carries, and will get his wish. Its a win/win.

Get set boys.........it may not happen this year, but Saban will be lifting the the Lombardi trophy sooner than we realize!!! :D :cooldude: :D

Go Phins!!!!!!!!!!

Why would anybody do that???? To make a statement to themselves about how they feel about ricky or just so they could post it on this board????? I have mine I just haven't worn them since his retiorement.

Back
Top Bottom