I Guarantee that we will be 7-4 after we beat the redskins. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Guarantee that we will be 7-4 after we beat the redskins.

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
I'm not chad johnson if anything but those Guarantees work in the nfl now. I also predict Jr Tolver catching 120 yards.

Pretty obvious that if we beat the Redskins we'll be 7-4. How long did it take to figure that one out???

Originally posted by juniorseau55
I'm not chad johnson if anything but those Guarantees work in the nfl now. I also predict Jr Tolver catching 120 yards.

OK, JR. Tell me this. Does that mean if we don't beat the Redskins, we'll only be 6-5???

:lol:

Thanks but, do you know the final score yet? I gotta call my bookie before the end of the week. :dunno:

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
I'll say the Redskins pull this one out 24-21

I don't know..even the Bills could beat the Redskins and the Bills would be a double digit underdog to Oklahoma.:)

Double Digit Underdog to Oklahoma .... ROFLMAO .. That's freakin hillarious ... ROFLMAO

No way we lose to the Redskins. It's Sunday night....in our orange jerseys.....and the MARKS BROTHERS ARE GETTING THEIR NUMBERS RETIRED!! NO WAY WE LOSE THIS GAME!! :)

Originally posted by Muck
No way we lose to the Redskins. It's Sunday night....in our orange jerseys.....and the MARKS BROTHERS ARE GETTING THEIR NUMBERS RETIRED!! NO WAY WE LOSE THIS GAME!! :)

Hey you think the Marks brothers will suit up after the ceremony? I'm just sayin.... :lol: j/k of course

I feel I need to correct something

Clayton and Duper are NOT - I repeat NOT - getting their numbers retired. They are being added to the ring of honor.

I highly doubt Tolver gets 120 yards recieving. Our QB barely throws for 120 yards a game!

Back
Top Bottom