I Guarantee that we will be 7-4 after we beat the redskins. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Guarantee that we will be 7-4 after we beat the redskins.

Hehe, no problem

I just distinguish it. Because the ring of honor is for legendary dolphins, the numbers retiring thing is for just plain legends.

Induction to ring of honor days has a definate effect on the way the home team plays for some reason. I went to the SD/Minn game two weeks ago and LOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU was inducted thereby setting off an awful SD team to whoop the crap out of Minnesota. I mean over 40 points for the Chargers? Holy $heit. This is a positve for Sunday night Finfans. Maybe we can score more than say.....20? Oh, and BTW, we haven't scored a REAL meaningful TD in two weeks (I don't count the Sage TD in Tenn...game was way outta reach). So I'm on the gaurantee bandwagon on this game.

So Run-Ricky-Run!!!

"D", Punch them in the mouth!!!

and

GO PHINS!!!

The Dolphins will win this game. I'll say 20-14.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
I'll say the Redskins pull this one out 24-21

Clump, with the way this team plays along with how most folks think that this game is already in the bag, it wouldn't surprise me one bit!

Originally posted by zachseau13

I don't know..even the Bills could beat the Redskins and the Bills would be a double digit underdog to Oklahoma.:)

I think ANYONE would be a ddl digit dog to OK!!! :lol:

Originally posted by Muck
No way we lose to the Redskins. It's Sunday night....in our orange jerseys.....and the MARKS BROTHERS ARE GETTING THEIR NUMBERS RETIRED!! NO WAY WE LOSE THIS GAME!! :)

Thats against the Eagles (Mark's Brothers)....and its an intro into the ring of honor...

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Clump, with the way this team plays along with how most folks think that this game is already in the bag, it wouldn't surprise me one bit!

I don't think it's in the bag, I just think the Dolphins will win. Sure, they could lose. As for Clump, does he EVER think the Dolphins will win?

Originally posted by DolphinzD

I don't think it's in the bag, I just think the Dolphins will win. Sure, they could lose. As for Clump, does he EVER think the Dolphins will win?

It comes natural for clump...

Since his favorite team by location (Bills) is losing he wants his favorite team by heart (Dolphins) to lose as well...so he won't be torn and has to decide to root for the winner (Dolphins).

Heck..he must feel like a temple fan. His favorite NFL teams have combined 10 losses....

:lol:

Originally posted by Muck
No way we lose to the Redskins. It's Sunday night....in our orange jerseys.....and the MARKS BROTHERS ARE GETTING THEIR NUMBERS RETIRED!! NO WAY WE LOSE THIS GAME!! :)

The Marks Brothers go into the ring of honor in December at the Philly game:

Former Dolphins wide receivers Mark Clayton and Mark Duper – popularly known as the “Marks Brothers†- will become the 13th and 14th members of the Dolphin Honor Roll during induction ceremonies to be held at halftime the Dolphins-Eagles Monday night game on December 15 at Pro Player Stadium. The pair will be the first inductees since quarterback Dan Marino on September 17, 2000.

That is from the Dolphins Website, Press Release Archives, June 28, 2003

Originally posted by juniorseau55
I'm not chad johnson if anything but those Guarantees work in the nfl now. I also predict Jr Tolver catching 120 yards.

You've got big shoes to fill there bud.. I guaranteed a Miami win last week.. It happened.

Not guaranteeing anything this week..

Redskins have the offensive weapons to exploit Miami's weakness..

Hopefully, you are right..

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
I'll say the Redskins pull this one out 24-21

Wishful thinking Bison fan. Why don't you worry about scoring more than a FG and a couple of safeties. Pathetic, absolutely pathetic. You welcomed Drew Bledsoe with a parade and limo ride and now you're ready to run his *** out of town. At least we scored 20 points against Houston....

Back
Top Bottom