I hate the fact that Surtain is not worth a 1st but....

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score

CitizenSnips

Ready for Henne.
Reaction score
Pat wants his ridiculous money. If his eyes weren't covered in dollar signs he could actually be traded for a first. but at this point, he wants MORE money then the FA's got. So really a team would have to give in to his ridiculous contract demands AND give up a first? forget it. The dolphins wouldn't do it for him if the situation was reversed.

Nublar7

Retired
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
It is upsetting that Datrick Durtain isn't being offered a 1st rounder. But I think the main part is because he has such a LARGE contract that we are settling for a 2nd rounder.

Buddwalk

The Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Nublar7 said:
It is upsetting that Datrick Durtain isn't being offered a 1st rounder. But I think the main part is because he has such a LARGE contract that we are settling for a 2nd rounder.
Still cant believe Durtain gotted cheated out of the probowl this year

Sarcastro

Scout Team
Reaction score
Pryce is not a bum. He excells at playing both DE and DT in the 4-3. He consistantly puts up 8+ sacks a year and is solid against the run. He is not worth a 1st, but not many are.

Dudeman

Coolness
Reaction score
dominizzo said:
How in the world is Trevor Pryce worth a 1st rounder imo. I dont think soo. Pat is a shutdown corner and Trevor is just a bum that i find hes worth a 2nd or 3rd. Im not impresed wit Mr Pryce. than there is garrard a back up that del rio wants a 1st round. pat aint gettin respect for a 1st sadddddddddd

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/broncos/article/0,1299,DRMN_17_3643874,00.html
http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/broncos/article/0,1299,DRMN_17_3643874,00.html
Trevor Pryce isn't worth a 1st....Do you see anybody linig up at the Broncos door trying to trade for him? NO! Therefore, teams don't believe he's worth a first. you can ask for whatever you want for a player, it doesnt mean you're gonna get it. Saban could ask for 2 firsts, and by your logic, that would mean Pat is worth 2 firsts, but if no team trades for him, he's not worth 2 firsts...come on man, think about it

PHINATIC13

Starter
Reaction score
It might be cause any team that would give up a 1st or 2nd round pick would want Pat to agree to some extention on his contract, so they couldn't lose him after a year.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom