I hate the Patriots... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hate the Patriots...

Well, they are soundly kicking the crap out of the Steelers....well.

But the Steelers DB's are playing so far off the receivers that even Madden himself can complete half the passes.

Damn steelers...bunch of wussy's. j/k :D

If Pittsburgh really sucks this bad, we better at least make it to the AFC Championship game. I don't mean to base the NFL season on week 1, but damn.

Damn do the Steelers look like crap!
or the patsies are really good.

I just can't bring myself to believe that the Patsies are this good.
Are they.....

What do you guys think?

One thing I know is that this watching this game makes me want to puke.

What really makes me sick, is that Kordell Stewart made the Pro Bowl last year over Jay Fiedler. Kordell Stewart looks like sh*t! Always has, always will.

My god 3 INTs and a fumble by Kordell Stewart, what a loser. A complete waste of effort and money. At this rate, the Patriots might beat our Week 1 High scoring game!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Steeler's obviously didn't learn their lesson from the last game they played in. They are worse now than they were then. And everyone had the Steelers (except for us DolFans) in the Super Bowl this year.

chambers I got to agree with you!!! I hate the freakin patsies,I just hope that the steelers are having a bad night and new england is not this good!

**** I can't even finish my post and.....another fumble by Kordell Stewart!!! What a moran!!!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!!!!

They aren't getting any pressure on Brady. Thats why he is ripping that secondary apart. Note to Wanny: GET PRESSURE ON BRADY!!! You know, these 5-10 yard passes are pretty boring, but they are working wonders against that D. I wonder what Slaine is doing right now......

Kordell Stewart sucks...plain and simple. I can't wait until we play the Patriots. They will be gloating all this week though, as they should. They kicked a*s. I hate them, but they played a great game.

Once Brady gets some pressure on him, his numbers will come back down. With all the time he had, I could have put up numbers like that. However, conrgrats to the Pats. They played a great game. I look forward to playing them. It'll be one helluva game......

Back
Top Bottom