I hate this team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hate this team

Fisticuff

hm mmm, peanut butter and crack sandwich
Reaction score
Everyone in the front office are a bunch of dumbasses. Anyone here could probably run the team better. Miami has a shot at Drew Henson, a franchise QB, or Philip Rivers the most prolific passer in College football, and we give up a 2nd round pick.. GO **** YOURSELF WH, you stupid *****. I hate the Dolphins... No I hate the Dolphins FO, It's not fair to say that about the players who get ****ed up the *** every year by these *******s.

I heard peanut butter and crack sandwiches make you freak out from time to time.

I'm as emotional as anyone about this team and I agree the FO sucks, but I'd go a step further and put it on the players who continually choke as well.

Do they even care about winning?

Zevo you have a statue as a QB,, who is an immobile shell of his former self....enjoy.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
I'm as emotional as anyone about this team and I agree the FO sucks, but I'd go a step further and put it on the players who continually choke as well.

Do they even care about winning?

Does the FO want to actually win it all or they just want to win enough to make $$$ only? we will see real soon.

:rolleyes:

just let it all out, you will feel a little better afterwards. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by JAGFISH
Zevo you have a statue as a QB,, who is an immobile shell of his former self....enjoy.

Bledsoe just needs some time in the pocket... He is so bad, in 2002 he had an 85+ QB rating. I would kill to have Bledsoe at this point. The dolphins suck ***, the FO are all pieces of ****. **** ALL OF THEM.

Yeah he needs time, like 8 seconds to take a three step drop. He needs the best O-line in the league.

Man, I've been throwing back some beers today and may not be totally with it right now, but I must be seeing things!

As a Mets fan I thought I had it bad with their front office. But Feeley for a 2nd rounder next year?

Woman, get me another beer!!! It's gonna be a long season, a really long season.

Bledsoe bashing on a day where the Fins make the dumbest QB move...

If it makes you feel better...I guess.

When Ramsey, Henson or Rivers is wearing the Red, White and Blue by the end of April...we'll see how an organization picks a QB for the future.

When this guy takes you to the SB against the eagles and 2nd rounder will be cheap
clear.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by BcukWestDuce
When this guy takes you to the SB against the eagles and 2nd rounder will be cheap
clear.gif

Yeah, he's taking us to the SB :rolleyes:.

He's taking us away from signing better QB all around.

Bledsoe bashing on a day where the Fins make the dumbest QB move...

If it makes you feel better...I guess.

When Ramsey, Henson or Rivers is wearing the Red, White and Blue by the end of April...we'll see how an organization picks a QB for the future.

Yeah... The sad thing is it's true. You must be the most happy fan of all. You now have your pick of great future QB, while Miami is taking 2 steps back.

AJ FEELY is a good qb. All you little frigin cry babies wait till you see him before you knock the frigin guy. He has a good arm and is 3 times better than jay or griese. If we got henson he wouldnt be ready to play for another 3 years anyways. We want to win now plus feely is young. Now we can go get a receiver in the first round. Sheesh you all talk alot of **** before you know just what the hell is going on.

Originally posted by Fisticuff

Yeah, he's taking us to the SB :rolleyes:.

He's taking us away from signing better QB all around.

Yeah... The sad thing is it's true. You must be the most happy fan of all. You now have your pick of great future QB, while Miami is taking 2 steps back.

i would like you back up how this move was two steps back when the draft or any cutting/FA hasnt even happend yet?

Back
Top Bottom