I hate this team | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hate this team

Originally posted by finzfan4life
AJ FEELY is a good qb. All you little frigin cry babies wait till you see him before you knock the frigin guy. He has a good arm and is 3 times better than jay or griese. If we got henson he wouldnt be ready to play for another 3 years anyways. We want to win now plus feely is young. Now we can go get a receiver in the first round. Sheesh you all talk alot of **** before you know just what the hell is going on.

Its called we have the worst fans in the NFL.

AJ FEELY is a good qb. All you little frigin cry babies wait till you see him before you knock the frigin guy. He has a good arm and is 3 times better than jay or griese. If we got henson he wouldnt be ready to play for another 3 years anyways. We want to win now plus feely is young. Now we can go get a receiver in the first round. Sheesh you all talk alot of **** before you know just what the hell is going on.

And i suppose you know whats going on? How many of Feely's games have you seen? Maybe one max? You're kidding yourself if you think Feely is the answer. There is a reason he is a 3rd string QB you know. Sure he did a mediocre job of not losing the game in his few starts...he did a nice job of managing the offense and leaving it to the D to win. But, then again, isn't that what fiedler does as well?

When AJ Feeley started, he had a 75.4 QB rating. He completed 55% of his passes. He was a third stringer and even Koy Detmer was ahead of him on the depth chart. Yeah, AJ Feeley is great. :rolleyes2

I actually don't think that Feely is a bad QB...I just don't understand the move.

First of all...if their's a second round pick involved in any year of the draft...this was dumb.

Furthermore....I really expected Miami to make a bigger splash than this. The embarassment of the Marino thing, keeping Wanny, the December swoons...I just expected the Fins to try and pick up one of the highly touted young QBs to start getting some positive buzz flowing.

Ramsey and Henson could have easily been on the radar, Rivers probably would go ahead of #20 pick though.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

When AJ Feeley started, he had a 75.4 QB rating. He completed 55% of his passes. He was a third stringer and even Koy Detmer was ahead of him on the depth chart. Yeah, AJ Feeley is great. :rolleyes2

How can you possibly base this opinion on FIVE freaking games?:yell:

Originally posted by Spikes
Bledsoe bashing on a day where the Fins make the dumbest QB move...

If it makes you feel better...I guess.

When Ramsey, Henson or Rivers is wearing the Red, White and Blue by the end of April...we'll see how an organization picks a QB for the future.

How do YOU know that it is a "dumb qb move" ??

Are you miss cleo ?

Climb back into YOUR stall and wait for YOUR evening feeding,, 4 CHOKE fan !!

:eat:

Marino1983

How do I know it's a bad move?

You mean to aquire a QB that no one else wanted and couldn't climb the depth chart to BACK-UP on his own team?

Yeah...

I actually don't think that Feely is a bad QB...I just don't understand the move.

First of all...if their's a second round pick involved in any year of the draft...this was dumb.

Furthermore....I really expected Miami to make a bigger splash than this. The embarassment of the Marino thing, keeping Wanny, the December swoons...I just expected the Fins to try and pick up one of the highly touted young QBs to start getting some positive buzz flowing.

Ramsey and Henson could have easily been on the radar, Rivers probably would go ahead of #20 pick though.

That is YOUR opinion which (of course) means very little around here !

I find it amusing that YOU goat fans are so fixated with D Marino.. I mean YOU posted imbecilic negative comments when he was hired and then when he decided to step down,, the **** sniffer quotes continued to get worse .. :shakeno: :lol:

What kind of splash can the bill goat f-o do ? Other then gather around a mud hole somewhere on the lower 40 and ROLL ....

:wave:

Marino1983

Oh well, at least I can still watch the Osbournes. No wait, the Osbournes are funny but our team is the REAL joke!!

Ozzy rules!!

How do I know it's a bad move?

You mean to aquire a QB that no one else wanted and couldn't climb the depth chart to BACK-UP on his own team?

Yeah...

So I guess that YOU have contacted EVERY GM around the league and all 31 replied that they were not interested in Feely,,, RIGHT ?

:roflmao:

Go back to goatville until YOU have FACTS to backup YOUR :laughat: comments !!!!!

:rolleyes2

Marino1983

Originally posted by dreadlockera

We judged BG on FOUR !!!!!!!!!

And I think that those FOUR games were when Griese was in a Dolphins uniform !!

Big difference .....

Marino1983

I wanted either Manning, Roethlisberger, Rivers, Henson or Ramsey and we get a 3rd stringer who we sign to a lucrative deal. I may just give up forever!

Originally posted by kasaba13
I wanted either Manning, Roethlisberger, Rivers, Henson or Ramsey and we get a 3rd stringer who we sign to a lucrative deal. I may just give up forever!

THIS IS THE DOLPHINS... YOU EXPECTED MORE?

Originally posted by Fisticuff
Everyone in the front office are a bunch of dumbasses. Anyone here could probably run the team better. Miami has a shot at Drew Henson, a franchise QB, or Philip Rivers the most prolific passer in College football, and we give up a 2nd round pick.. GO **** YOURSELF WH, you stupid *****. I hate the Dolphins... No I hate the Dolphins FO, It's not fair to say that about the players who get ****ed up the *** every year by these *******s.

Fisticuff you are being hypocritcal man. Neither of the three QBs in your message are PROVEN.

Back
Top Bottom