I hate this team | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hate this team

Originally posted by Marino1983

So I guess that YOU have contacted EVERY GM around the league and all 31 replied that they were not interested in Feely,,, RIGHT ?

:roflmao:

Go back to goatville until YOU have FACTS to backup YOUR :laughat: comments !!!!!

:rolleyes2

Marino1983

Wow...you really are smart.

How many of those other 30 GMs made a play for Feely after he actually PLAYED some games TWO YEARS AGO?

He didn't touch a ball this year...but there must have been some other GM that wanted him.

Third string QBs are all the rage.

Re: Re: I hate this team

Originally posted by wonderl33t

Fisticuff you are being hypocritcal man. Neither of the three QBs in your message are PROVEN.

I didn't see where I said, they're allproven, but the upside is much better (atleast in terms of what we have to give up, and their talent level).

Pats fan here.

We all have been high fiving and doing cartwheels up here in New England.

Good times :)

And each year you go in to the season with that three headed pile of **** at RB I dance and do cartwheels in my sleep..

Originally posted by XNOUGHT
Pats fan here.

Thank you... your honest opinon is so much more important, then any of these fans who wear the rose colored glasses. Enjoy the 2004 division title. We traded our chance, along with a 2nd round pick.

Originally posted by Spikes

Wow...you really are smart.

How many of those other 30 GMs made a play for Feely after he actually PLAYED some games TWO YEARS AGO?

He didn't touch a ball this year...but there must have been some other GM that wanted him.

Third string QBs are all the rage.

:D Thanks I tend to agree .....

Your argument lacks all the FACTs !

How many GM's were interested in signing J Delhomme ? Guess what einstein,,, Delhomme led his team to a s-b and was very close to winning a Lombardi trophy !!

And Delhomme wasn't even DRAFTED ............

Brunell didn't "touch the ball" for 3/4's of the season last year but that didn't stop the Redskins from offering him a 43 million dollar contract ... :rolleyes2

:goof:

:sleep:

Marino1983

Last edited by a moderator:
Pats fan here.

You have a right to brag ... :lolcry:

But the begining of Sept, EVERY teams record is at 0/0 ...

And if YOUR Patsies adopt the same attitude as the Bucs did in the 03 season,, get used the the AFC East basement !!!

:D

Marino1983

Originally posted by phinsphan4ever

How can you possibly base this opinion on FIVE freaking games?:yell:

What's wrong with that most of guys gave BG 4gms!! And he's been to the Probowl!!!

Originally posted by Fisticuff

Thank you... your honest opinon is so much more important, then any of these fans who wear the rose colored glasses. Enjoy the 2004 division title. We traded our chance, along with a 2nd round pick.

Watch YOUR step as you climb off the Dolphins bandwagon ......

Bear in mind that there is NO readmission !!!

:lol:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Fisticuff
Everyone in the front office are a bunch of dumbasses. Anyone here could probably run the team better. Miami has a shot at Drew Henson, a franchise QB, or Philip Rivers the most prolific passer in College football, and we give up a 2nd round pick.. GO **** YOURSELF WH, you stupid *****. I hate the Dolphins... No I hate the Dolphins FO, It's not fair to say that about the players who get ****ed up the *** every year by these *******s.

Then go watch volleyball.

Originally posted by finzfan4life
AJ FEELY is a good qb. All you little frigin cry babies wait till you see him before you knock the frigin guy. He has a good arm and is 3 times better than jay or griese. If we got henson he wouldnt be ready to play for another 3 years anyways. We want to win now plus feely is young. Now we can go get a receiver in the first round. Sheesh you all talk alot of **** before you know just what the hell is going on.

I agree with you, they continually complain about losing their draft picks for a crap selection. We didn't lose anything this year and I believe the FO is not finished in trying to improve this team. Let's see what happens before we start losing our f****** minds. Get some patients, I think this is a good move and everybody is gonna eat their words when we finally make it to the playoffs and we're ranked in the top ten on offense and top five on defense everybody on this site will be posting their a$$es off about our great SB chances.

Originally posted by Marino1983

Watch YOUR step as you climb off the Dolphins bandwagon ......

Bear in mind that there is NO readmission !!!

:lol:

Marino1983

Ya because the guy who operates the door also jumped off as well.

Ya because the guy who operates the door also jumped off as well.

:lolcry:

Hum I didn't know that we were talking about the Patsie bandwagon .....

:eat:

Marino1983

Get some patience???....

I'm about all out of patience at this point, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.....

What is this signing???.....

QB J. Fiedler is bad, but is 3rd string QB J. Feeley really a significant upgrade???....

I can't see any. I have NFL Sunday Ticket, and I've seen Feeley play. He's still rough around the edges IMO, and his 8 TD's to 6 INT's ratio is hardly anything that spells "special" in my book....

This move apprears to have been made out of total desperation...

This will not bode well with the locals, and WH will lose big time ticket sales as a result in 2004. We wanted a legit starting QB, and we're getting stuck with a back-up....

This is not the move needed to spark this offense IMO....

PHINZ RULE!!!:cry:

Back
Top Bottom