I have a question for those who watched on TV | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I have a question for those who watched on TV

Ozzy

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think this could have been the loudest I've ever herd it at Joe Robbie, so my question is.... Was this the loudest game you've herd on TV by the fans at Pro Robbie?

I surely hope so, because I think I lost my voice thru at least Wednesday.

THAT PLACE SURE WAS ROCKIN!!!

It appeared that the fans were really into it but to be honest it was kinda hard to gauge how loud it was by watching it on TV.

But yeah, it appeared to be a lively crowd!

Oh yea, You couldn't hear even Suzy Kolbern when she was giving one of her reports. Also the comentators made a comment about the crowd is going to roar, if he gets this touchdown, refering to how loud it was

Originally posted by Ozzy
I think this could have been the loudest I've ever herd it at Joe Robbie, so my question is.... Was this the loudest game you've herd on TV by the fans at Pro Robbie?

I surely hope so, because I think I lost my voice thru at least Wednesday.

THAT PLACE SURE WAS ROCKIN!!!

Absolutely!

My wife and I both noticed how loud (and helpful) the crowd was at the game. It was great to see (Hear)

It was loud, but louder than the MNF game in 2000 against the Broncos? Uh uh! :D

I lost my voice too... I spent the whole game yelling at a bills fan directly in front of me who before the game said that Moulds was going have a monster game and that ricky was going to be shut down by TKO.

I think Junior Seau incites loudness. The fans can see and feel his energy and he is CONSTANTLY pumping up the crowd. Thats a savvy veteran. A journeyman like Zach Thomas doesn't realize that the way he constantly "saves energy" when on the field doesn't pay as many dividends as he thinks.

Zach was the heart of our defense, and when push came to shove in the past he wasn't ever trying to pump up the crowd or give the crowd what they wanted to see...some enthusiasm. He claimed he needed as much energy as possible just to execute on the plays and that he doesn't do any of that stuff cuz it 'wastes energy'

Got news, its not a waste. You take some time and energy to pump that crowd up and you can make some REAL noise out there. And when you make noise out there like that against a team that has trouble running the football....you're doing some DAMAGE.

Yes it appeared to be very loud from the TV but its hard to tell unless you are there at Joe Robbie. One game that might have been louder was our win last year vs. the Raiders. Amazing game today!

I remember being at the playoff game against the Chiefs in January '91. The stadium shook.

I lost my voice too, after the game this idiot Bills fan told me that I don't know my stuff.. because Moulds had 6-8 catches. LMAO!

i dont know why.. but when i was 7.. my uncle took me to the dolphins hosting the jets on december 20th, 1992... and stoyanovich hit the game winner giving the fins a 19-17 lead.. the crowd went crazy.. i just remember the kick being good and how loud it was...

just got back home from game and celebrating with some friends... i lost my voice too, i was screamin alot, i know mad dog mentioned the noise and you could kinda hear it thru the radio, but yea, this is the type of home crowd i like, against the texans the fans were dead. it was nice to see the crowd hyped, im wondering if you could hear any of the "buffalo sucks" chants. i think at some point the whole stadium was screaming it together, it was great, haha.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I think Junior Seau incites loudness. The fans can see and feel his energy and he is CONSTANTLY pumping up the crowd. Thats a savvy veteran. A journeyman like Zach Thomas doesn't realize that the way he constantly "saves energy" when on the field doesn't pay as many dividends as he thinks.

Zach was the heart of our defense, and when push came to shove in the past he wasn't ever trying to pump up the crowd or give the crowd what they wanted to see...some enthusiasm. He claimed he needed as much energy as possible just to execute on the plays and that he doesn't do any of that stuff cuz it 'wastes energy'

Got news, its not a waste. You take some time and energy to pump that crowd up and you can make some REAL noise out there. And when you make noise out there like that against a team that has trouble running the football....you're doing some DAMAGE.

Yeah man!! Junior is always raising his arms for noise, thats something JT has always done as well, but man the intensity Jr. brings is amazing. And I think it's rubbing off on Zach too, he actually ran into our side of the End Zone holding his hands to his ears, and man he got one heck of a roar too.

It all started on the kickoff with Charlie Rogers running around the endzone raising the roof, making us go Nutso and it seemed to never let up!

Back
Top Bottom