I have a question. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I have a question.

Crisis said:
Alot of you guys are predicting the Dolphins to go in the playoffs, and the Bills to do bad because of Losman. You say the defense will carry the Dolphins, as well as RB will. But with the Bills it's all cause of Losman we won't make the playoffs. IMO the Bills have a better team than the Dolphins if we're not counting QBs.

WR - Moulds/Evans/Parrish/Reed vs Chambers/Booker/Boston/Thompson - PUSH Are you kidding me man Booker and Boston have been to a pro bowl
TE - McMichael vs Campbell/ - MIA
OL - Gany/Anderson/Teague/Villarrial/Williams vs McIntosh/James/McKinney/Hadnot(?)/McDougle - BILLS (slight edge, like picking tallest midget)
RB - McGahee/Henry/Shelton vs Brown/Williams/Martin - BILLS Wrong Again buddy Martin...try Gordon and Henry wont play for buffalo this year and if he does he hates you all more than we do.

DE - Taylor/Carter vs Schobel/Kelsay - MIA (even though Kelsay will suprise alot of people this year)
DT - Adams/Edwards/Anderson vs Chester/Zgognia(sp)/Traylor - BILLS Nope Adams is your only good DT ED and And are soso this is a PUSH
LB - Fletcher/Posey/Spikes vs Seau/Spragan(?)/Thomas - BILLS Another Push and Miami is a lot deeper with Channing coming off bench
DB - Clements/McGee/Milloy/Vincent vs Madison/Howard/Tillman/Jones - BILLS

ST - Lindell/Moorman/McGee/Parrish vs Mare/Turk/Welker (and more obviously) - BILLS hahahaha you serious?

Now, do you guys actually think that AJ/Gus can do better than JP with a worse supporting cast (add on top of that the new system factor for the Phins while the Bills have a year in the new system under their belt). Gus is a career back-up, and AJ was a career back-up before he was hyped up by your front office.

Miami will finish higher than the bills although I do think both teams will only go as far as there QB's.

Wide receiver is not a push. We've got 3 big name receivers, the bills have 2. And if ricky is anything like the ricky of old, then RB is definitly Miami all the way. (don't bother counting the FB, because our offense won't utilize one, so its not fair to even make it part of the equation) I'd say we have better linebackers as well. Just because you don't know who donnie spragan is, doesn't mean he wasn't very good. The broncos liked him a lot last year. And if the game was on the line, i'd want mare kicking, not lindell.

WR - Moulds/Evans/Parrish/Reed vs Chambers/Booker/Boston/Thompson - PUSH
AGREED
TE - McMichael vs Campbell/ - MIA
YEP
OL - Gany/Anderson/Teague/Villarrial/Williams vs McIntosh/James/McKinney/Hadnot(?)/McDougle - BILLS (slight edge, like picking tallest midget)
YEAH
RB - McGahee/Henry/Shelton vs Brown/Williams/Martin - BILLS
? you cant call it, if ricky comes back himself he is better than both your backs, push

DE - Taylor/Carter vs Schobel/Kelsay - MIA (even though Kelsay will suprise alot of people this year)
AGree
DT - Adams/Edwards/Anderson vs Chester/Zgognia(sp)/Traylor - BILLS
Agree
LB - Fletcher/Posey/Spikes vs Seau/Spragan(?)/Thomas - BILLS
Disagree, Push, you may think thomas and Seau are old, but they were both having PB seasons, and spragan is very smart.
DB - Clements/McGee/Milloy/Vincent vs Madison/Howard/Tillman/Jones - BILLS
Agree, but i think you only have a slight adv. there
ST - Lindell/Moorman/McGee/Parrish vs Mare/Turk/Welker (and more obviously) - BILLS
Disagree, Mare>Lindell, Turk>Moorman, Welker and McGEe are about equal and when you count Bua and Akins and other special team players we have yours just doesnt compare.
the way i have it we are better than you in 4, your better in 3 and the rest are push's. The way you have it makes me think one word... HOMER

don't you also think that the dolphins can put carter in a dt with both holliday and more likely roth at end

You are wrong about the Rb's. Ronnie will be better than Magahee and not matter how small ricky or for that matter lamar gordon is they are still both better than T. Henry. O and how come both your Rbs didnt show at the OTAs

Crisis said:
I don't mean to take anything away from Saban but don't underestimate the Bills staff. Jerry Gray is a very proven DC, who might get a HC offer in a few years. Mularkey had a winning record as a rookie HC, McNally is one of the best OL coaches in the game, and Wyche is one of the best QB coaches in the game. I think coaching is a push due to inexperience for the Head coaches on both teams.
:rofl3: Come on Wyche tell me that is not the guy from the Bungles. And by the way you are a true homer!!!!!!!

Crisis I like most your comparisons I did this in one of my posts like a month ago and I got more Bills wins then Dolphins but I had linebackers as a push because I think its seriously a push(i Know that can cause arguments) but I think its going to come down who can catch a break or 2 and how everyones attitude is. Were all positive with our attitude you guys have people who want to leave and our probly causing problems or uneasiness in the dressing room such as Henry.

"Big name" receivers mean nothing. It's about production.

Chambers might be loaded with talent, but he's under-achieved his WHOLE career. He's been out-performed every year by an aging Moulds.

Booker is a much worse version of Moulds. He has been decent since his one pro-bowl year with Chicago. I'd take Evans over Booker ANY day of the week.

Boston is washed up. You all hyped him up last year and look what happened to him then. The guy is a complete ******* off the field as well, ask any Charger fan. When was the last time Boston had a productive year?

The Bills have the best special teams unit in the league. When a special teams unit can score 6 TDs in a year, you're doing something right.

BTW, Jamar Martin is a FB for the Phins. That's why Shelton is there. Shelton was a great find by TD and had a great year last year. Edwards came on last year at DT, remember Pat Williams was a back-up to Ted Washington for years before he came in (Bills ran a 3-4 back then).

LB is not a push. Rookies as depth? That's a reach. Especially someone whose been injured as much as Crowder has. Spikes is an all-pro LB, Fletcher is a good LB, ask the Rams how much they miss him, and Posey has been solid. (although he's underachieved on expectations)

Spragan is solid, Zach is a good LB (IMO being considered a great LB means you can do more than stop the run), and Seau used to be an all-pro. He's a shell of his former self.

Oh ya, you are right, we have a RB that quit on us.. and yet you list a guy who has demanded a trade and refused to return to Barfalo as your 2nd running back? Puh-leeze. Your true depth chart is McGahee-Rashard freakin Lee. And in that case, its safe to say that our "unproven rookie" and "quitter", not to mention Lamar Gordon and Sammy Morris, are better then your RB core.

Its pathetic that Bills fans keep posting threads comparing our teams. If you think you are so superior, then you wouldnt be putting this trash on our boards on a daily basis. You would let your team's play this year speak for itself. If you ask me, you are simply writing this garbage to boost your own self-confidence and ego because you know that this Dolphins team scares you. Its OK, we understand.

turthfully i am actually more scared of the bills than the patriots in the next few years. Unless, losman doesnt turn out to be any good and your defense and moulds get old and thats what im hoping for. But if ronnie turns out to be good and so does aj, since saban just made our defense a whole lot younger i think we will be the team to beat.

Sam Wyche - COACHING EXPERIENCE: After an eight year hiatus, Wyche guided quarterback Drew Bledsoe to his winningest record as a Bill at 9-7. This season, Wyche will mentor second year quarterback J.P. Losman in his first season as a starter…was the head coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers from 1992-95 and the Cincinnati Bengals from 1984-91…with the Bengals, Wyche coached two division champions (1988,1990) and won NFL and AFC coach of the year in 1988 when he guided the Bengals to the Super Bowl…Wyche first coached in NFL as the passing game director for the San Francisco 49ers (1979-82)…was a member of the San Francisco coaching staff that guided the 49ers to the team’s first ever Super Bowl victory in 1981…was also the head coach at Indiana University in 1983…spent the 1967 season as a graduate assistant at South Carolina where he earned his MBA in business administration management.

Gregg Williams was a crappy HC too, but he's still a damn good DC.

Crisis said:
"Big name" receivers mean nothing. It's about production.

Chambers might be loaded with talent, but he's under-achieved his WHOLE career. He's been out-performed every year by an aging Moulds.

Booker is a much worse version of Moulds. He has been decent since his one pro-bowl year with Chicago. I'd take Evans over Booker ANY day of the week.

Boston is washed up. You all hyped him up last year and look what happened to him then. The guy is a complete ******* off the field as well, ask any Charger fan. When was the last time Boston had a productive year?

The Bills have the best special teams unit in the league. When a special teams unit can score 6 TDs in a year, you're doing something right.

BTW, Jamar Martin is a FB for the Phins. That's why Shelton is there. Shelton was a great find by TD and had a great year last year. Edwards came on last year at DT, remember Pat Williams was a back-up to Ted Washington for years before he came in (Bills ran a 3-4 back then).

LB is not a push. Rookies as depth? That's a reach. Especially someone whose been injured as much as Crowder has. Spikes is an all-pro LB, Fletcher is a good LB, ask the Rams how much they miss him, and Posey has been solid. (although he's underachieved on expectations)

Spragan is solid, Zach is a good LB (IMO being considered a great LB means you can do more than stop the run), and Seau used to be an all-pro. He's a shell of his former self.

Yawn.... :sleep:

But hey, if it makes yourself feel better, then sure.

Back
Top Bottom