I have just witnessed the single worst piece of officiating I have ever seen! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I have just witnessed the single worst piece of officiating I have ever seen!

NYPhinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
On 4th and inches..we have just witnessed the first do over in NFL history!. Either its false start on the offense or offsides on the defense! To state that there was no flag on the play...then what the hell just happened?!?!..Nothing?!?! The ball was not snapped yet players interacted and moved past the line of scrimmage....The NFL should be ashamed of themselves...I have never seen anything like that before ever! This crew should be fired right after the game!

That non call on the pass interference in the first half was the worst non call I've seen in a LONG time.

Not a good weekend for NFL officials.

I totally agree with you on that Pass Interference...until I witnessed the do-over! These officials are just terrible...that PI call in the first half was a mugging...then the next call of a do-over! OMG! what a joke!

There was indisputable evidence that that was not a pick???? What the heck is going on???

yeah, i believe the encroachment non-call just got trumped.... in the same game, no less!

That overrule on the INT was the worst call I've ever seen in my life in any sport.

I am ASTOUNDED at how bad that call was...it makes that non call on the PI in the 1st half look good.

unifiedtheory said:
That overrule on the INT was the worst call I've ever seen in my life in any sport.

I am ASTOUNDED at how bad that call was...it makes that non call on the PI in the 1st half look good.

same here, that call was a s**** call, these officials are horrible

Well, the NFL can't legislate Peyton to a trophy, so I guess they're just getting desperate now. God knows why, but the Pats, Cowboys, and 49ers have never gotten as much help from the league as the Colts have the last few years.

If they manage to lose, I expect an announcement in March that the Colts won an untelevised tournament in Rio de Janeiro, and are retroactively awarded the previous four Super Bowl trophies. :fire:

i just don't know what else to say about this football game... this is beyond words

PressCoverage said:
sure did... i thought "one knee equals two feet?"

It does but you have to maintain possesion untill you get off the ground or you are touched down and the play is over

it was the right call

cnc66 said:
ya know PC, the non interception changed the entire course of the game

and arguably, the non-false start call (which was clearly a Pittsburgh false start) took 2 and a half minutes off the clock, which if it had not been called, would have left Indy with a healthy 9 minutes to drive to comeback, which means Peyton Manning likely wouldn't have made such a throw across the middle because there would have been no desperation, and since it was a swing of 20 yards, it's possible that it might have impacted field position.

Back
Top Bottom