I keep forgetting how utterly slow this time of year is! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I keep forgetting how utterly slow this time of year is!

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
This is an uneventful, incrediblely slow time for Dolphin news. There has been some due to injuries and such, but the clamp on information makes it all the more slow. A refection of that is how creative I am seeing posters get to start interaction on the message board. May the news get a little more stirring in the next couple of weeks prior to mini camp.

Lee2000

Gets even worse after the June 1st signings end. I'm hoping for Lance Schulters, Keith Traylor, and David Boston.

Mini camp in the second week of June helps

At least mini camp is a little later this year. And gives reason for discussion prior to training camp.

Lee2000

when i leave school for good (friday) i think i will put myself in a coma untill the HOF game because i can't imagine 10 weeks, no job, no school, if not i will just end up getting drunk everyday with friends. i don't mind that but i dont really wanna be an alcoholic!....
remember........ have a car crash, stay in a coma for about 16 weeks and it will make the offseason seem like a beautiful dream!

I'm actually leaving the country for the month of July, and am so excited, as that should help speed up this process a great deal. I'll be stepping off that plane just in time for the HOF game.

DiepatriotsDie said:
I'm actually leaving the country for the month of July, and am so excited, as that should help speed up this process a great deal. I'll be stepping off that plane just in time for the HOF game.

stay for longer than a month, why not stay forever.....

patsdynasty said:
stay for longer than a month, why not stay forever.....

HAHA. C'mon Patsy, you wanna get rid of me? You could never mean it.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh IM FREAKIN OUT MAN....I DONT KNOW HOW TO PASS THE TIME BUT GET DRUNK AND FALL ASLEEP....yo I think if it was for me being finattic Id be nothing at all.....:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

KPDolfan424 said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh IM FREAKIN OUT MAN....I DONT KNOW HOW TO PASS THE TIME BUT GET DRUNK AND FALL ASLEEP....yo I think if it was for me being finattic Id be nothing at all.....:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Take a deep breath...and exhale....:tongue:

KPDolfan424 said:

i told you what to do earlier........

DiepatriotsDie said:
HAHA. C'mon Patsy, you wanna get rid of me? You could never mean it.

no but id like to get rid of that screen name in fact, i just put in a call to my friend, jack baur:eek: , and hes on the case for me.......

Back
Top Bottom