I know some may shrug this off but..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I know some may shrug this off but.....

Migs182005

Finheaven.com Staff Writer
Reaction score
This is exciting baby! :cool:

Yes, I know I'll hear that "I've been a Dolphins fan for ____ amount of years and it's the same every year and they still lose"

but right now it doesnt matter. No matter how pissed you at the Dolphins this part of the year always gives everyone hope.

Let's let things play out because Spielman is in charge now and he knows what he's doing. And most importantly, let's enjoy the ride cause we all know that speculating what players might sign with the Dolphins is fun as hell!

Anyone with me? ;)

Im with ya migs. Spielman wil get it done, i have faith in him.;)

Originally posted by Migs182005

Yes, I know I'll hear that "I've been a Dolphins fan for ____ amount of years and it's the same every year and they still lose"

but right now it doesnt matter. No matter how pissed you at the Dolphins this part of the year always gives everyone hope.

Let's let things play out because Spielman is in charge now and he knows what he's doing. And most importantly, let's enjoy the ride cause we all know that speculating what players might sign with the Dolphins is fun as hell!

Anyone with me? ;)

As much as I am not happy with the dl that they made, yea I am. If they can get 2 firsts, draft a good WR and OL, pickup anothe rWR in FA and put some talent around Feely then it will take away from some of the dissapointment this deal has caused.

I will still think the deal sucked but won't care anymore.

Anyone with me? ;)

The Fins should hire you to do public relations. Just beware if that happened I'd be looking to take your job in a couple of years. ;)

Anyone with me? ;)

Originally posted by finzfan4life
Im with ya migs. Spielman wil get it done, i have faith in him.;)

im with yah. i have been having faith in our FO. The bigger picture will come into play in a few months. cant wait until the season starts again.

Re: Re: I know some may shrug this off but.....

Originally posted by finsfan4life

The Fins should hire you to do public relations. Just beware if that happened I'd be looking to take your job in a couple of years. ;)

You never know. I know a lot people in the organization ;)

I am defenitely with ya Migs. I believe Spielman has had a plan and he is working that plan. I believe he will be bold as he already has proven. I believe he has the cap thing already worked out. I believe he will make solid picks in the draft. I believe he will make another deal during the draft for a seond rounder or maybe a third.
I also think he will get Villareal from chicago who is said to be the glue to that Oline.
I believe spielman had a backup plan for everything. I believe spielman rules!

and i am hoping spielman finds another Ogun who doesnt get drafted cus he got injured and was passed up.:cool:

IM WITH YOU!!! Now lets get M. Clayton and V. Carey.. WE WILL BE IN GOOD SHAPE!! Im going to see how this kid does and see how Spiel does in the draft... then i make a decision.

ditto here as well... there is a chance that we will go into the draft with 2 picks in the 1st and 3rd rounds. that alone is reason for optimism. i dont like the thought of losing Ogunleye, but even is he is here this season, we wont be able to afford him next year, so why nmot get some compensation for him this year? not to mention that this team with some clear holes on offense finished 10-6. is Feeley the answer? there is no telling at this point. but there is still free agency as well to solidify other needs like OL and possibly WR. this offseason has the potential to be a turning point.

Re: Re: Re: I know some may shrug this off but.....

You never know. I know a lot people in the organization ;)

I have some great connections as well. Not with the Fins but in sports. Perhaps we'll work together some day.;)

Originally posted by finfan54
I am defenitely with ya Migs. I believe Spielman has had a plan and he is working that plan.

I had to stop reading I was laughing so hard.

Anyone with me? ;)

You go Mig...good to see your writings

I am sorry but I have to see something more from these guys.

This deal is questionable at best. I hope there is more to come then what we have seen so far. With the exception of Ricky Williams they have not scored one bona fide star in four years.

Perhaps they will draft Rivers still, I don't know. But with all the options we had, and as desperate as we are to win, I can't believe that anyone was thinking "Oh boy if we could just get AJ Feely our troubles would be gone!"

So far SpeilWan doesn't look anymore competent than WanSpeil did.

Well... I am excited, lol. It's way too early to try to determine whether we'll be better or not than we were this year and you can't really tell til all 16 games are played anyway. But, I don't know a lot about AJ Feeley so cut me some slack here, but I just don't see how a 3rd string QB who has started 5 NFL games before is expected to outperform Jay Fiedler. I mean, isn't this pretty much the same thing when we brought Fiedler in here 3 years ago? I am kind of expecting to see the Fiedler of 3 years ago this year in Feeley, and that isn't making us any better. But I'm excited to see how he'll perform.

Back
Top Bottom