I know some may shrug this off but..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I know some may shrug this off but.....

Originally posted by fin-atic
I am sorry but I have to see something more from these guys.

This deal is questionable at best. I hope there is more to come then what we have seen so far. With the exception of Ricky Williams they have not scored one bona fide star in four years.

Perhaps they will draft Rivers still, I don't know. But with all the options we had, and as desperate as we are to win, I can't believe that anyone was thinking "Oh boy if we could just get AJ Feely our troubles would be gone!"

So far SpeilWan doesn't look anymore competent than WanSpeil did.

Lets see, Ogun, mcmicheals, chambers, t. wade, s. knight, no, we haven't any stars...why don't we wait and see, they haven't even hit FA'cy and ya'll are already pissing and moaning..like you guys scout players year round.

Originally posted by fin-atic
I am sorry but I have to see something more from these guys.

This deal is questionable at best. I hope there is more to come then what we have seen so far. With the exception of Ricky Williams they have not scored one bona fide star in four years.

Perhaps they will draft Rivers still, I don't know. But with all the options we had, and as desperate as we are to win, I can't believe that anyone was thinking "Oh boy if we could just get AJ Feely our troubles would be gone!"

So far SpeilWan doesn't look anymore competent than WanSpeil did.

Don't worry, I understand how you feel.

Soon my friend, soon. :lol:

Re: Re: I know some may shrug this off but.....

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

You go Mig...good to see your writings

Thanks bro ;)

Back
Top Bottom