I know the purists will hate this but… | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I know the purists will hate this but…

I encourage everyone to like what they like, but this is super rough to me.

Need those early 90's throwbacks with the Dolphin on the sleeves and not these colors imo.

You could swap the orange for pink, aqua/teal for blue, and do white instead of black with the throwbacks, and it'd look good. Not better than the original colors but different in a way that makes sense.
That might look great but it would defeat the whole Miami Vice thing, which is the whole point.

Regardless, I love the idea of one off alternative uniforms in general. It generates a ton of revenue for the NBA and would do the same for the NFL. Plus it’s fun.

That might look great but it would defeat the whole Miami Vice thing, which is the whole point.

Regardless, I love the idea of one off alternative uniforms in general. It generates a ton of revenue for the NBA and would do the same for the NFL. Plus it’s fun.
I think the NFL is doing ok without the need for pink jerseys to satisfy the xyzchatgpt crowd.

Wanna pink shirt? Go to your nearest t-shirt printing shop and flog them on eBay. You might get rich.

I think the NFL is doing ok without the need for pink jerseys to satisfy the xyzchatgpt crowd.

Wanna pink shirt? Go to your nearest t-shirt printing shop and flog them on eBay. You might get rich.
Crockett and Tubbs would bitch slap you with their rolled up jacket sleeve arms if they heard you make the inane statement that Miami Vice was in any way an alphabet mafia thing.

By the way, ask Inter Miami FC how pink jerseys are working out.

Crockett and Tubbs would bitch slap you with their rolled up jacket sleeve arms if they heard you make the inane statement that Miami Vice was in any way an alphabet mafia thing.

By the way, ask Inter Miami FC how pink jerseys are working out.
With Messi, they could put a zebra outfit on and still sell.

Who's cricket and Chubb's?

Just clarifying that and I'm sure they don't have that in Bangkok.. prostitution is illegal In America

Back
Top Bottom