I know the purists will hate this but… | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I know the purists will hate this but…

Absolute NO.

Only change i want is that whale dead and gone!!!!

When you have 82 or 162 regular season games you can have a bunch of fun alternate jerseys. In the NFL you can only wear alternate jerseys up to 3 times a season. Don’t see us giving up the aqua or white throwback games any time soon. Also, another NFL rule states that jerseys have to be an official team color or white. Throwbacks are grandfathered in, but we wouldn’t be able to do something like a Miami Vice themed jersey.

I won't say what I really think because it wouldn't be politically correct, I'll just keep my mouth shut and show myself out...
I could get behind a version of this one, maybe a little more Aqua in it and a slightly darker grey. If I weren't currently so lazy, I'd do a uni swap of it, maybe later...
View attachment 149007
Why would we go gray? It's not even in our color palette? If were can't make the throwbacks permanent then go back to the more teal shade of aqua from the 90's and at least give us a couple aqua on aqua games.

Why would we go gray? It's not even in our color palette? If were can't make the throwbacks permanent then go back to the more teal shade of aqua from the 90's and at least give us a couple aqua on aqua games.
We're talking one-offs here. Nothing permanent. I'd love to see the all-aqua on a more regular basis...

We're talking one-offs here. Nothing permanent. I'd love to see the all-aqua on a more regular basis...
I get ya pal. But why is a one off needed? Let's just give the fans what they want...as long as they want what Loco wants.

Back
Top Bottom