I know the purists will hate this but… | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I know the purists will hate this but…

I mean, I don’t hate it but changing up uniforms to that degree is much more NBA/basketball than NFL/football. Also, if we had 82 games a season, I would be much more open to try new looks out every once and awhile.

Just go back to the 90s or, if you refuse to give up the new logo, make the aqua and orange darker like it used to be. It is too light now, IMO.
One alt uni out of 17 games is a similar ratio as 5 or so out of 82.

These types of alternative uniforms are wildly popular. Maybe not so much with some traditionalist curmudgeons. But they are.

Don't mess with the original best ones obviously. Those can never be touched.

However, if one wants to play around with a new look, go large. Make it really all new including logo, color etc...for fun only.

Orange, white, black teal, big M or big D, all white no color except for the M and number, I don't know just **** around with it..for fun only. No idea really.

Surprised that the woketards haven't made us get rid of the Dolphins due abuse if animal rights.

Don't mess with the original best ones obviously. Those can never be touched.

However, if one wants to play around with a new look, go large. Make it really all new including logo, color etc...for fun only.

Orange, white, black teal, big M or big D, all white no color except for the M and number, I don't know just **** around with it..for fun only. No idea really.

Surprised that the woketards haven't made us get rid of the Dolphins due abuse if animal rights.
You wanna see a big D?

This looks good and makes sense to me. Dolphins are grey, so maybe there should be a grey jersey. I mean,

The Panthers are black like a panther
The Cardinals are red like a cardinal
The Eagles are green because... because eagles live in trees?
The Rams are, erm blue, like a ram?
The Vikings are purple because....

Well it still makes sense to me to have a grey option.

Dolphins appear to be aqua colored when you're looking down at them from the surface of the water. Its a kind of camouflage called countershading

Dolphins appear to be aqua colored when you're looking down at them from the surface of the water. Its a kind of camouflage called countershading
On a sunny day, how they look when it's cloudy? Better yet at night 😂

Back
Top Bottom