I like a QB from the 2 pick please! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I like a QB from the 2 pick please!

Anthony3454 said:
Here's my guesses:
Aaron Rodgers = Kyle Boller
Alex Smith = Tom Brady
Adrian McPherson = Aaron Brooks
Andrew Walter = Drew Bledsoe

Let me ask you this other than playing for Tedford what other similarities do Rodgers and Boller share? Armstrength :shakeno:

Alex Smith = Tom Brady? More like Chad Pennington with Brady's arm strength on wheels.

Adrian McPherson I can't quite say but maybe Randal Cunningham.

Andrew Walter has more mobility than Bledsoe. He just looks retarted running.

Anthony3454 said:
Here's my guesses:
Alex Smith = Tom Brady

WHATTTTTT, How can you say McPherson Reminds u of aaron Brooks, BROOKS CANT RUN AT ALL.

Anthony3454 said:
Here's my guesses:
Alex Smith = Tom Brady

Yeah, but which one should we pick?

aj2ccnedwards said:
WHATTTTTT, How can you say McPherson Reminds u of aaron Brooks, BROOKS CANT RUN AT ALL.

He took the Ronnie Brown= L.T. comparison as well I'm sure :o

Awsi Dooger said:
Yeah, but which one should we pick?

IMO... I'd rather go another route than QB(meaning RB) unless we get a 2nd for surtain. If we do draft a Qb I'D rather have Smith than any other QB in the draft.

miami mayham said:
I have been thinking that maybe it would be better if we do take Alex Smith because we all know Miami can't have two in a row bad seasons and Matt Lighnardt (what ever his last name is) won't be there next year for us to get. We need to start over and get that future QB, so we dont have to keep looking in the FA market. their will be potential WR's and RB's later in the draft.

The assumption you are making requires that we be bad next year to have a shot at Leinart. However, if we trade down we can accumulate the necessary picks that can help us move up next year.

Example:
Trade down with Arizona and get their 1st next year and 2nd this year (or trade down with Cleveland and get their #1 next year). Then from the #8 either take the BPA or trade down again into the mid late teens/early twenties and pick up another 1st next year.

We would have at least 2 1st's (including ours) which we can trade along with our 2007 1st (if necessary) for Leinart. Looking at the top of the draft next year, San Francisco and Cleveland will both already have a QB. What other teams are expected to be bad? Arizona, Tampa Bay, Buffalo, Chicago? I think Rex Grossman will prove this year that he has the skills to be their QB (especially with Muhammed and possibly Braylon Edwards). Buffalo has JP Losman. So Basically Arizona and TB are the 2 teams that are expected to be bad and have a need for a QB. We will have Arizona's pick.

By picking up an extra 1st for next year (especially a bad team's 1st like Cleveland or Arizona), we would be in good position to take Leinart if we so choose.

Joneal7 said:
Jason Cambell or Mcpherson will be the best out of this draft

i agree there is no way in h3ll that saban will take a qb in the first round because he said he was looking for the best guy in the draft and it sure as h3ll isnt a qb:shakeno: i think it is either edwards ;williams ;benson;or brown:evil:

Joneal7 said:
Jason Cambell or Mcpherson will be the best out of this draft

Walters, Cambell, Mcpherson... Any one of those 3 might be there in the 3rd rd.
As far as being the best QB, I dont know but I wouldnt mind taking anyone of those 3 in the 3rd rd.

Cheapshotz said:
The best QB in this draft will not be taken in the 1st round and probably not the second either. There's no reason to use the #2 on a QB when the best QB Andrew Walter will be available in the 3rd round.

:roflmao: ...I hate to break it to you but Andrew Walter wasn't even the best QB in his conference, hes a statue with questionable accuracy(10% lower than Rodgers and Smith), it is funny though to read such insanity.

Jaj said:
Andrew Walter has more mobility than Bledsoe. He just looks retarted running.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I have no idea why, but that made me crack up. And Adrian is way better than Brooks.

Anthony3454 said:
Here's my guesses:
Alex Smith = Tom Brady

Aaron Rodgers was much more accurate and was a better all-around QB in college than Boller, whose career is far from over by the way, nor has the final book been writtten on him either.

Smith and Brady is a good one, only Smith is smarter, I see Smith on a par with Peyton as far as knowing the game. I would also guess Smith is a little bit more mobile.

McPherson is more like a Randall Cunningham type.

Walter will not have as good a career as Bledsoe.

Of course this is all meaningless.

Agent51 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I have no idea why, but that made me crack up. And Adrian is way better than Brooks.

You don't know if Adrian is better thasn Jay Fiedler yet, theres a lot more to playing QB in the NFL than just raw physical ability.

What good things can you really say about fiedler? He won some games for Miami? Well I think if you look at the offense for when he played, Ricky Williams and the Defense deserved a hell of a lot more credit than Jay. So he was mostly worthless, not able to throw accurate deep, he couldnt scramble, he couldnt make key decisions(which could be an issue for incoming QBs too, we will have to wait and see whos the best really). As for Mcpherson, he CAN throw deep accuratly(on the run I might add, who does that remind you of?), he sure as hell can scramble, and if he starts he will be among top rushing QBs. I have been hoping for Alex Smith to get selected by Miami @ 2. However I would be just as happy, maybe more happy with Saban if he picked Ronnie Brown(or even Edwards) and went for Adrian in a later round. Jason Campbell looks impressive also and I would be extremly happy with ronnie brown + jason campbell out of the 2005 draft.

MIAMI FANS, WE FINALLY GET A DRAFT TO LOOK FORWARD TOO.

Anthony3454 said:
Here's my guesses:
Alex Smith = Tom Brady

Wow this would be a nice thread topic ! I think i'll start one

Back
Top Bottom