I like this guy: Danny Sheridan of USA Today | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I like this guy: Danny Sheridan of USA Today

Wouldn't it be nice to blow thru Detroit, Minny and Chicago?? How about Houston, Indy, and Tennessee??

I would rather just have the Bills, Jets, and Pats go back to being horrible. The Jets seem to be on their way down. The Bills WOULD seem to be on their way up except, their head coach...and the Patriots, well they are always hard to tell cuz they go from aweful to aweful good as quickly as any team out there.

When someone makes a negative comment about our Dolphins, people want the person crucified. Great stuff is written, there isn't a high enough pedistal to put said person on. I need to be more objective when I read things, but I don't think I'm the only one. :)

Uh,

I recall that New Orleans BEAT Tampa Bay both times last year.

He seems to forget that.

Loburian

We can't worry about things we can't change.

Originally posted by M-REAL
This is what I've been saying, that it doesn't mean sh** that we are 0-2 right now. I said even if we go 0-4, it still doesn't mean sh**. The first test is against the Texans.

Lets get this preseason win loss thing under proper perspective. You dont mind losing games in preseason cus they dont count and your scrubs are in half the time. You want to win if your a losing team and your looking to build confidence but even then its not a big deal. What you want out of preseason is to not get your studs hurt and to play solid execution football right out of the gate, so that you can show something and then sit those guys down! What you want is no penalties and smooth play. I like what i have seen out of our team particularly the scrimmage aganst the titans and game against Jax. the bucs game was just gruden being ruthless in a meaningless preaseason game and we still did not look all that bad. at least we were not penalty ridden and the refs like to throw the flag alot in preseason to get teams playing right for the season.

Fan54, you are exactly right and I know the starters are not playing full-throttle and that they are trying to avoid injury. The coaches are evaluating players that are in situations. I understand the pre-season and what it means. However, alot of people have pissed me off on this board with their negative, biased, silly assumptions about the Fins over freakin beefed up practice.. PRE-SEASON= BEEFED UP PRACTICE, that's what it is. Losing now when we don't even have a game plan is okay, but the players are still playing well and F/A and rookies have shown us some good stuff too. Uhhh... I guess I am just annoyed by all the negative hype.

Back
Top Bottom