I might have some News tonight....... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I might have some News tonight.......

I will try to get something more later.........about 4:00 pm......We will see......They should have a decision by then.............

This Marino thing is from way out of left field...........

It only jives with what I was told about Huzienga wanting a BIG name.............I also posted in an earlier thread that Marino was the closest advisor to Wayne.....But I never knew he would be this close!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's a chicken ****... and deleted a whole thread where his insider is outed and his insight is ridiculed.

You are ignored and reported......

It's incredible how much courage somebody has at their keyboard.

Amazing how much ignorance can be erased at the touch of a button, eh 126? Amazing. 3 pages of your credibility slowly eroding away and *poof* it's all gone.

I don't know if you were referring to me or not, but I was not "outing" anyone. I was actually backing him up.

I know where his information comes from. And it's from someone pretty high up.

I can understand bashing someone like DCH. But this guy actually gave me a legitimate name.

I erased it cuz it was a rehash......this thread is still here isn't it? I stand by my statements............you are just tweeking to get some smack going.....now go away....your mom wants you to take out the trash kid.

Originally posted by Muck
I don't know if you were referring to me or not, but I was not "outing" anyone. I was actually backing him up.

I know where his information comes from. And it's from someone pretty high up.

I can understand bashing someone like DCH. But this guy actually gave me a legitimate name.

Never again man, I get a nugget, I will PM you and if you want to share it go ahead......I don't need to play post tag with A-holes like Tee Money.....

Why would I post something that I know not to be true if I know that I will be ridiculed if I am wrong?

I just shared some insight....it is in this thread...It stands alone.

:D

Aw................buck up sweetie.

It's OK.

<the other boys are being mean to me!!!!!!!!!!>

Nice to see you make your monthly potshot appearence. I wait for the day when you actually have something relevant to post. :rolleyes: Muck

Back
Top Bottom