I Miss The Old Emojis.

NY8123

Sophisticated Redneck
Administrator
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
But ... now you have to. Both of them need to be in my life.
I'll fix emojis tomorrow... including those two. Lol.

Post a list of common one we are missing like

:chuckle: etc...

I found two good sites for emojis but it's much quicker from a laptop and believe it or not I don't have a computer in my home (nor a microwave or gaming system). Lol.

You ****ers think I'm lying when I say I have more in common with my grandfather than my son.

TheWalrus

1/7/14
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score

I found two good sites for emojis but it's much quicker from a laptop and believe it or not I don't have a computer in my home (nor a microwave or gaming system). Lol.

You ****ers think I'm lying when I say I have more in common with my grandfather than my son.
:lol: for sure. There was one with an emoji holding a sign that says "good post". The drunken emojis.

BobDole

Suck it Trebek
Reaction score

I used the gator one but that was probably just me. The :lol: one was good. The head exploding one was solid. Bricks falling on the smiley was cool. I used the Kool Aid Man just because. Wasn't there one getting struck by lightning? Well there should be.

Put a link of possibilities in this thread and go from there sounds about right.

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Reaction score
I used the gator one but that was probably just me. The :lol: one was good. The head exploding one was solid. Bricks falling on the smiley was cool. I used the Kool Aid Man just because. Wasn't there one getting struck by lightning? Well there should be.

Put a link of possibilities in this thread and go from there sounds about right.

a list would be nice. I feel like theres a couple that I miss from the old forum, bit I can't remember which ones

TheWalrus

1/7/14
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
The current lol isn't the same as the old one. Also I remember a sidelol emoji that was useful. I think it was pounding the ground or something like that.

fishfanmiami

Yes I am a Pirate
Administrator
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Thanks Wally:good:

use this one instead of the stationary one we have now

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom