I Miss The Old Emojis. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Miss The Old Emojis.

But ... now you have to. Both of them need to be in my life.

I'll fix emojis tomorrow... including those two. Lol.

Post a list of common one we are missing like

:chuckle: etc...

I found two good sites for emojis but it's much quicker from a laptop and believe it or not I don't have a computer in my home (nor a microwave or gaming system). Lol.

You ****ers think I'm lying when I say I have more in common with my grandfather than my son.

I found two good sites for emojis but it's much quicker from a laptop and believe it or not I don't have a computer in my home (nor a microwave or gaming system). Lol.

You ****ers think I'm lying when I say I have more in common with my grandfather than my son.

:lol: for sure. There was one with an emoji holding a sign that says "good post". The drunken emojis.

I used the gator one but that was probably just me. The :lol: one was good. The head exploding one was solid. Bricks falling on the smiley was cool. I used the Kool Aid Man just because. Wasn't there one getting struck by lightning? Well there should be.

Put a link of possibilities in this thread and go from there sounds about right.

I used the gator one but that was probably just me. The :lol: one was good. The head exploding one was solid. Bricks falling on the smiley was cool. I used the Kool Aid Man just because. Wasn't there one getting struck by lightning? Well there should be.

Put a link of possibilities in this thread and go from there sounds about right.

a list would be nice. I feel like theres a couple that I miss from the old forum, bit I can't remember which ones

The current lol isn't the same as the old one. Also I remember a sidelol emoji that was useful. I think it was pounding the ground or something like that.

The current lol isn't the same as the old one. Also I remember a sidelol emoji that was useful. I think it was pounding the ground or something like that.

Yea the old : lol: used to have a nice animated chuckle, I really liked it

glad to see :shrug: back though

s0210.gif

There it is.

Thanks Wally:good:

s0249.gif
use this one instead of the stationary one we have now

Back
Top Bottom