I Miss The Old Emojis.

TheWalrus

1/7/14
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Am I alone?

I need the laughing emoji and the chuckle emoji and the facepalm emoji several times a day each. The new ones are **** (in both selection and execution) and they're impossible to see, both when selecting them and when viewing them in posts.

BobDole

Suck it Trebek
Reaction score
Am I alone?

I need the laughing emoji and the chuckle emoji and the facepalm emoji several times a day each. The new ones are **** (in both selection and execution) and they're impossible to see, both when selecting them and when viewing them in posts.

:bobdole: was used daily by this guy. Took me years of bad posting and worse decisions to earn that badge of dishonor.

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
:bobdole: was used daily by this guy. Took me years of bad posting and worse decisions to earn that badge of dishonor.
I used that one every day, multiple times. It was the best.
I have written your name so often that you would think I have some sick infatuation with you. :bobdole: :laugh
I swear, I am not a stalker I just liked this guy.....

Bumpus

Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I used that one every day, multiple times. It was the best.
I have written your name so often that you would think I have some sick infatuation with you. :bobdole: :laugh
I swear, I am not a stalker I just liked this guy.....

I was just stalking his hookers before they went in for their "special bath" ... Stop judging me! What? A guy's not allowed to go through a brief-ish necro phase?!?

****ing Puritans. :bobdole:

Top Bottom