I pray for bills fans and their injuries | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I pray for bills fans and their injuries

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I pray for your guys to be well and to get back on the field, we had a long offseason and i am hoping that things are starting to lift, the bills are the only afc east team i dont hate, dislike them only two times a year, but dont hate, would rather see them win before the f-- pats and thier fat owner and sweaty fat coaches and i would commit suicide before i would be happy for the jets and their rocket scientist fans

Bonedoc7777 said:
I pray for your guys to be well and to get back on the field, we had a long offseason and i am hoping that things are starting to lift, the bills are the only afc east team i dont hate, dislike them only two times a year, but dont hate, would rather see them win before the f-- pats and thier fat owner and sweaty fat coaches and i would commit suicide before i would be happy for the jets and their rocket scientist fans

Screw that! F the Bills. I can't believe you just said that. :shakeno:

Bonedoc7777 said:
good karma is needed

Not for Bills or their fans. They were the first ones here when Ricky reitred and when Boston got hurt.....laughing at his injury. Classy. Fu*k I hate Buffalo.

that is what happens when you laugh at others or spit into heaven, it turns all the time, the media is next, they have been writing us off

hey Boney I don't wish any badluck for any teams injury wise but PRAYING is totally out of the question:shakeno: you're not a priest r u ? :D

Bonedoc7777 said:
that is what happens when you laugh at others or spit into heaven, it turns all the time, the media is next, they have been writing us off

I agree, but it doesn't mean we need to feel sorry for them. Screw them. Ever been to a game in Buffalo? They are the most ignorant fans in the league. A couple years ago some LOSER wanted to fight my GIRLFRIEND because she was wearing a Taylor Jersey. I was right there beside her but he wanted to pick a fight with her. All class those guys in Buffalo.

Back
Top Bottom