I pray for bills fans and their injuries | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I pray for bills fans and their injuries

Ozzy said:
Just for your information, I did click the photo gallary, and there were a lot of the same three women in the photo gallary, and even still the other women were not "FINE", and probably on vacation from Canada.
Dude, you think all those co-eds running around southern florida around spring break time are born and raised? Buffalo's proximity to Canada is one of the best things you could ask for. 15 minutes from down town and you can be in the most amazing strip clubs with litterally playmate worthy girls. No clothes, full bar. And on top of that, once tha bars close up there you can make your way back across the Niagra and party at the Buffalo bars till 4:00 AM. As poor and run down as the city seems to outsiders, it has one of the best night scenes of anywhere in the country.

BuffRangePigpen said:
Dude, you think all those co-eds running around southern florida around spring break time are born and raised? Buffalo's proximity to Canada is one of the best things you could ask for. 15 minutes from down town and you can be in the most amazing strip clubs with litterally playmate worthy girls. No clothes, full bar. And on top of that, once tha bars close up there you can make your way back across the Niagra and party at the Buffalo bars till 4:00 AM. As poor and run down as the city seems to outsiders, it has one of the best night scenes of anywhere in the country.

Canada has some nice strip clubs, sure enough, but that's not where we are talking about.

Heck I'm a fifteen minute flight from some of the best fishing in the world in the Bahamas, plus it's all tourists and fine fine fine ones at that. But I would not want to use that as a reference.

Btw, the coeds you speak of could stay home, and Miami would still be ranked at the top when it comes to fine women, so yes, the ones I speak of are born, and bread, or at the very least, now make this thier permanent homes!

Sorry man but I aint buying how nice it is there. It may be nice to live thier but that's about it.

Ozzy said:
First of all, my post was fine, and secondly all I'm doing is having fun, and someone that lives there desides to tell me I have no right to talk about his City?

Come on man, is Spiton your kid or something?
we're back to a pissing contest as far as cities are concerned. Although Miami has it's advantages, it also has it's downside. Drugs and crime are more of a problem in Miami than Buffalo.Miami is one of the most gay populated cities in the states (no that there's anything wrong w/ them) . I can't disagree that Miami had more beautiful women than Buffalo, but they are also more superficial and have more mental/psychological issues. I know I lived in So. Fla. and still own a house in Ft. Lauderdale.

Bellsouth also fired or laid off hundreds of employees who didn't speak Spanish. Kinda reverse decrimination don't you think?

Miami is a great place for vacations or if you young and love to party. It is however one of the last places in the U.S. I'd want to raise a family.

I'll tell you this though, Canada (I'm in Toronto 2 weekends a month) has more beautiful women than those Silicon Filled women from Miami.

On the injury front, Buffalo has actually gotten off pretty lightly. Of the three recent injuries, only one affects a starter. Lawyer Milloy still expects to start in the Bills' opener. In any case, he probably won't miss a lot. The injury to Travis Brown forced Buffalo to scramble to find experienced back up help at a time when little was a vailable, but unless Drew Bledsoe is injured it won't have any impact on what takes place on the field. He may miss as few as two games. Losman was not slated to play at all this season, unless Buffalo opted to bring him in just for mop up duty when a game is virtually over. The only impact is that he loses practice time and Buffalo is forced to use a roster spot for a player who will likely miss at least half the season just to preserve the opportunity to practice with the team once he gets healthy. When I think of how a lot of teams have been affected, I feel pretty fortunate for my Bills.

Back
Top Bottom