I pray for bills fans and their injuries | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I pray for bills fans and their injuries

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
If you've never been there you have no right to bash the city.

You have zero class!

:fire:

Buffalo's women (link)

I have every right to bash anything and everything I want!

And that link you offered means absolutely nothing! With all the fugly women in Barfallo, don't you think that women around the country know that they can go VISIT Barfallo to make some dough? AND they were not all that...

You have absolutely no credability when you speak of CLASS!! Your name here says it all, so hush up, and move on to the next poster......

Ozzy said:

And that link you offered means absolutely nothing! With all the fugly women in Barfallo, don't you think that women around the country know that they can go VISIT Barfallo to make some dough? AND they were not all that...

You have absolutely no credability when you speak of CLASS!! Your name here says it all, so hush up, and move on to the next poster......
I expected better posts from you Ozzy.

Ozzy said:

:roflmao:

Your a JOKE! Thats a pathetic explanation for that link.

As for my screen name: :cry: It has been approved by FH mods as being OK and I have never been banned or even warned by FH mods. You have no argument. You must be a relatively new Dolfan if you dont know what my screen name means.

Justasportsfan said:
I expected better posts from you Ozzy.

First of all, my post was fine, and secondly all I'm doing is having fun, and someone that lives there desides to tell me I have no right to talk about his City?

Come on man, is Spiton your kid or something?

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
:roflmao:

Your a JOKE! Thats a pathetic explanation for that link.

As for my screen name: :cry: It has been approved by FH mods as being OK and I have never been banned or even warned by FH mods. You have no argument. You must be a relatively new Dolfan if you dont know what my screen name means.

Then explain why that "girls" link only had pictures of three women, two being together, and it had three blank picture frames of women coming soon. :roflmao:

Did I tell you that you should not have that screen name? Nope!

Let me break it down for you!

If you cannot take me joking about your city, then it's best you skip it because most likely I won't stop!

That's like me telling Billy fans to stop saying Miami fans are bandwagon!

Bonedoc7777 said:
I pray for your guys to be well and to get back on the field, we had a long offseason and i am hoping that things are starting to lift, the bills are the only afc east team i dont hate, dislike them only two times a year, but dont hate, would rather see them win before the f-- pats and thier fat owner and sweaty fat coaches and i would commit suicide before i would be happy for the jets and their rocket scientist fans
------
nublar were in pa, bucks county here

"Were" does a functionally illiterate person go to medical school?!?!

Ozzy said:
First of all, my post was fine, and secondly all I'm doing is having fun, and someone that lives there desides to tell me I have no right to talk about his City?

Come on man, is Spiton your kid or something?
You have no right to bash it if you've never been there.

Ozzy said:
Then explain why that "girls" link only had pictures of three women, two being together, and it had three blank picture frames of women coming soon. :roflmao:
Cuz those are the girls that work for the site. Click on the "Photo Gallery" link genius. :drool: <---- Ozzy (the real Ozzy too)

Did I tell you that you should not have that screen name? Nope!
No, but you told me it means I have no class.

What it does mean is that your boy Surtain accused E. Moulds of spitting on him. E. Moulds is number 80. SpitOnSurtain80 is born.

Maybe for you :dunce:'s would understand it better if it was 80SpitOnSurtain.

:lol:

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
Cuz those are the girls that work for the site. Click on the "Photo Gallery" link genius. :drool: <---- Ozzy (the real Ozzy too)

No, but you told me it means I have no class.

What it does mean is that your boy Surtain accused E. Moulds of spitting on him. E. Moulds is number 80. SpitOnSurtain80 is born.

Maybe for you :dunce:'s would understand it better if it was 80SpitOnSurtain.

:lol:

No one baited you into this thread. It was CW and myself talking a little smack, and you decided to put me in check. So once again, if you can't take it, skip it!

Just for your information, I did click the photo gallary, and there were a lot of the same three women in the photo gallary, and even still the other women were not "FINE", and probably on vacation from Canada.

Barffalooo is most definitely not the place you wanna plan a vacation to find hot women!!!!

I can't believe you actually think that a Dolphins fan does not understand the meaning of your screen name!!!

If it meant what you just said then why not 80 was accused of spitting on 23?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

IMO It means just what it says, that you get thrill out of the fact that Moulds spit in Surtains face!!! I don't care how you explained it!

Your screen name does not bother me at all, but when you go around telling people they have no class, while sporting that name, you get no sympathy from me!!

AmishJihad said:
There ya go Oz, I'm a new man. :tongue:

Man dont go change your name for me!

This has absolutely nothing to do with spitonsurtain! I mearly used it as a reference.

So my suggestion is that unless a moderator stepped up to you and asked you to change it, then use whatever screen name you, and the Admins see fit.

Your name does not bother me....

Ozzy said:
Man dont go change your name for me!

This has absolutely nothing to do with spitonsurtain! I mearly used it as a reference.

So my suggestion is that unless a moderator stepped up to you and asked you to change it, then use whatever screen name you, and the Admins see fit.

Your name does not bother me....
Nah... I changed it because other people were crying about it.. not you. I figured the jokes over, start fresh. I wanted the name I use on the Pats board (EnormousDitka) but Muck said it was no good. :lol:

Ozzy said:
I can't believe you actually think that a Dolphins fan does not understand the meaning of your screen name!!!

If it meant what you just said then why not 80 was accused of spitting on 23?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

IMO It means just what it says, that you get thrill out of the fact that Moulds spit in Surtains face!!! I don't care how you explained it!
Nah, I didnt get a thrill out of the incident, I found it funny on how childish it became.

And believe it or not, it seems that a few of the fans here didnt get it. It was actually pretty funny.

Back
Top Bottom