I pray for bills fans and their injuries | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I pray for bills fans and their injuries

pigskinguy said:
I agree, but it doesn't mean we need to feel sorry for them. Screw them. Ever been to a game in Buffalo? They are the most ignorant fans in the league. A couple years ago some LOSER wanted to fight my GIRLFRIEND because she was wearing a Taylor Jersey. I was right there beside her but he wanted to pick a fight with her. All class those guys in Buffalo.
Ever been to a game against the raiders IN oakland? I was scared for my life. The guy was yelling two rows behind us "marino sucks!" then near the endzone they were throwing a marino doll up in the air. Me and my dad carried around cans of mase in case anyone tried anything.

It was a good thing Miami lost that game..if Miami woulda won who knows what would have happened.

I HATE THE PATS
I LOATH THE BILLS
I DETEST THE JETS

I HATE THEM ALL SO MUCH!!! :fire:

GO DOLPHINS!

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
Understandable. My section would buy you a drink. :D Especially if your lady friend is hot. :rolleyes:

I hope I have no problems when I visit Dec. 5th (my first time away from the Ralph). Havent decided wether or not to wear my colors yet....
Wear your colors man, there's nothing to worry about in that stadium.

pigskinguy said:
Well I will be there on Oct. 17th. Section 121 Row 28.
No wonder... your in the endzone. Thats where the majority of problems are and where the extra security is. Between the 10 yd. lines are where all the season ticket holders are and where people are normal.

I'm 9 rows over from you in 130. I forget the row and seats though. :smackhead

CirclingWagons said:
Wear your colors man, there's nothing to worry about in that stadium.
Thanks, a lot of people have told me that. The only thing that gives me pause is that the only warm weather Bills gear I have is my personalized jersey. I dont know if I want people knowing my last name... :lol:

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
No wonder... your in the endzone. Thats where the majority of problems are and where the extra security is. Between the 10 yd. lines are where all the season ticket holders are and where people are normal.

I'm 9 rows over from you in 130. I forget the row and seats though. :smackhead

Maybe I will try to scalp the tix i have and try and pick up better ones.

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
Thanks, a lot of people have told me that. The only thing that gives me pause is that the only warm weather Bills gear I have is my personalized jersey. I dont know if I want people knowing my last name... :lol:
Don't worry, they won't be able to read it anyways :cool:

My friend whos a Cowboys fan is loving it more and more watching Buffalo go down the Tubes.The cowboys might have just gotten a top 5 pick. :roflmao: :roflmao:

I feel for the players but not the Organization.Its awesome to see the Bills AGAIN grab Rob Johnson. :goof:

musphinzfan said:
My friend whos a Cowboys fan is loving it more and more watching Buffalo go down the Tubes.The cowboys might have just gotten a top 5 pick. :roflmao: :roflmao:

I feel for the players but not the Organization.Its awesome to see the Bills AGAIN grab Rob Johnson. :goof:
There still not gonna get a top 5. We lost 2 backup QB's who were behind a QB who rarely gets injured. Milloy is not expected to miss any time.

And what are you talking about with Rob Johnson??? Even if we did want him, he wouldnt come back here. :dunce:

CirclingWagons said:
I'd drink Beast all day before i took a sip of that lame-***, "buy-it-cause-my-girlfriend-wants-it-and-I-desperately-need-some-*** smirnoff light." I lived in Miami for 13 years(just moved away), that's how you people think, and you pay 8 bucks for a 6 pack of malt piss. Meanwhile, you can pay 12 bucks for a 30 pack of Beast, get drunk, and still have plenty of beer left for a few games of beer pong(10 cup of course, not that weak-*** 6 cup crap). I don't live in Buffalo, haven't since i was 1, so spare me the "buffalo women" reference. Yes, there is much more hot trim in Miami than Buffalo, but what do you care?...we all know you people ain't gettin any of it :goof:

Face it man, the people who have lived here and moved away are the ones who aint gettin none..

Oh yeah is your GF from Buffalo too? I hope not because If so I'm sure you know where I'm going next!

:roflmao:

Ozzy said:
Face it man, the people who have lived here and moved away are the ones who aint gettin none..

Oh yeah is your GF from Buffalo too? I hope not because If so I'm sure you know where I'm going next!

:roflmao:
Have you ever even been to Buffalo?

SpitOnSurtain80 said:
Have you ever even been to Buffalo?

You won't catch me dead in Barfallo! :shootself

And please don't go on a rant about how there are many fine women up there! I've seen them at the games on TV, and most of them look like they could line right up and protect the Qb!

I also remember a thread comparing Cheerleaders, and it took 27 pages to see all of the ones from BarfTown, and there are only 20 of them!

:barf:

Ozzy said:
You won't catch me dead in Barfallo! :shootself

And please don't go on a rant about how there are many fine women up there! I've seen them at the games on TV, and most of them look like they could line right up and protect the Qb!

I also remember a thread comparing Cheerleaders, and it took 27 pages to see all of the ones from BarfTown, and there are only 20 of them!

:barf:
If you've never been there you have no right to bash the city.

You have zero class!

:fire:

Buffalo's women (link)

pigskinguy said:
I agree, but it doesn't mean we need to feel sorry for them. Screw them. Ever been to a game in Buffalo? They are the most ignorant fans in the league. A couple years ago some LOSER wanted to fight my GIRLFRIEND because she was wearing a Taylor Jersey. I was right there beside her but he wanted to pick a fight with her. All class those guys in Buffalo.
Have you been to a bills-fins game in Miami?

pigskinguy said:
I would have been kick out if another girl who saw the whole thing came to our defense. We ended up watching the rest of the game in a suite.
Was she a bills fan? Were you with any decent bills fans in that suite?

Back
Top Bottom