I Quit. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Quit.

igor79

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I have been a Dolphins fan since I was in the third grade. I have been loyal the entire time. But today, today I give up. We played horribly against a horrible team. Sure one or two plays could have swung things the other way, but it should never have been close. Where the hell was Jason Taylor today? We should have sacked Carr 20 times, but he had all day in the pocket. Our defense should be PERFECT at home. But of all those things, I am most concerned about our play calling. WHY THE HELL ARE WE PASSING THE BALL! We have this guy Ricky Williams, hes pretty good, maybe, just maybe, we should put the ball in his hands. Augh. I want to die. I have never been so embarrased to be at a sports bar. WHY DID WE GO FOR 2?!!

I am not watching another football game this year unless we beat the Jets and Buffalo. I retire.

I will join you. How about why was the game so close, screw the fact of the 2 pt conversion. Why was this OVERRATED team letting a 2nd year team in the game... why? Cause they are OVERRATED

LMAO You Quit? The Phins won't miss you. I highly doubt you are quitting as you say. I can guarantee that you will be on your couch watching the game next week. Noone can give up on a team like that.

Hey bro,

U beat me! I was going to write the same exact post. I have been a loyal fan since 1974 which to be honest was before I even knew all the rules to football. Today was an absolute embarrassment. Lack of discipline is what really concerns me. I mean I expect the Texans to have penalties such as taking off their helmet. That penalty put them in field goal range. Moreover, I am just pissed about all the stupid penalties. I am done, I cannot continue to watch such a talented team underachieve. When the pain subsides maybe i will come back.

We went for 2 because we were up 5. When your defense hasn't shown the ability to stop the opposition from scoring TDs, you make it a 7 point game.

God if I knew one single loss would shake out all these Fair Weather Johnsons so easily, I would have recommended the Dolphins lose a home opener YEARS ago.

Muck I gotta disagree on the 2pt thing you should kick the FG and make it a 2 score game even if they are FG's.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
God if I knew one single loss would shake out all these Fair Weather Johnsons so easily, I would have recommended the Dolphins lose a home opener YEARS ago.

Screw you and your fair weather fans.... go decades then step up and talk, until then take your Fins and shove up up your arse.

Christ, we lost the FIRST GAME in the season, and you're already like rats fleeing the sinking ship. Maybe the ship isn't sinking, eh? One week does not make a season, but you're sure acting like it does.

Originally posted by JAGFISH
Muck I gotta disagree on the 2pt thing you should kick the FG and make it a 2 score game even if they are FG's.

But it's only 2 scores if they're FGs. A TD and you lose. No coach in the NFL is going to kick the FG in that situation.

If I'm the opposition coach and the opponent kicks the extra point....I'm licking my chops.

If u call 29 years fair weather then so be it. I am not mad that we lost because obviously we are going to lose games. But that had to be the most embarrassing lost in my lifetime as a dolphin fan. So if you arent hurt by this loss then maybe u are the fairweather fan. As I stated before I will be back, but I am done wasting my money at sports bars for the moment.

Hey bud I said it in another thread and I'll say it again. It doesn't matter how much longer you have been a fan of the Dolphins than I (and trust me, we're talking less than 10 years here...6 to be exact). You don't have the right to hold my jockstrap right now. You have just exposed yourself as a drama queen. Grow some balls, suck it up, and stick with your team of 28 years through thick and thin. Thats a fan. You, are just a bum.

If we're not hurt by a loss we're fair weather fans? What kind of inane logic are we having to resort to these days?

Originally posted by Kamikaze
Christ, we lost the FIRST GAME in the season, and you're already like rats fleeing the sinking ship. Maybe the ship isn't sinking, eh? One week does not make a season, but you're sure acting like it does.

Maybe you don't understand, so I will type slow...

Its not today's loss.

Its the last two decades.

Can you grasp that concept.

Hold on to what should, could, might be...

You will need it.

I will be back during the season to remind you of who fled the sinking ship and how you don't need them.

Boy, that will make my year

Back
Top Bottom