I really like Georgia RB D'Andre Swift in our offense | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I really like Georgia RB D'Andre Swift in our offense

Am I the only one in love with AJ Dillon in the 2nd if he tests well? I really want my own Christian Okoye/Jerome Bettis/Derrick Henry coming downhill out of the I-formation if I'm going to be stuck with Chan Gailey's Crayola playbook.

At least then the play-action would truly put the fear of God into people and open up the passing game for almost anybody: Tua, Fitzpatrick, Rosen, Herbert, Love, Eason.. anybody.

There is a lot of tread on Dillon's tires that's the big issue I have with him. You might get a couple of really good years out of him but there is a point where he's a valur pick it's not in the 2nd though, closer to round 5 for me.

There is a lot of tread on Dillon's tires that's the big issue I have with him. You might get a couple of really good years out of him but there is a point where he's a valur pick it's not in the 2nd though, closer to round 5 for me.

Agree more with where you have him slotted, but college workload shouldn't be a concern.

1st half Dobbins had against Clemson more than likely pushed his draft stock higher than Swift or Taylor and with Etienne returning there down to 3, I also would be happy with any one of them my preference would be Dobbins but I believe needs of the team QB,OT,DE,CB make RB the 5th need and going guard - center somewhere in the top of the draft also a big priority, Not all needs will be met in the draft some will need to be FA.

What would make me unhappy is going away from strength of this team which is the passing game. LSU back Helaire dropped far enough he would be a great double down.

Back
Top Bottom