I say we make fin heaven a new... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I say we make fin heaven a new...

I love Dark's logo idea...looks great...

I want to throw my hat into the ring on this though...I won't be able to come up with something quite as original but, I think I can bring something to the table...

TerryTate said:
Wow, u guys nitpick much? From a graphics standpoint ;) you will not be disappointed in 2005 with darkmistress on board :)

:o

:D thanks TT :D

This is getting quite boring... [censored]

Sorry we bore you, but there's no need for comments like that.

As I've already told you DM....I love it....the only tiny little change I would make is switch the ball to the other side......I'm not too fond of the way the flipper looks holding the ball....but, I certainly appreciate your attempt to incorporate, my original design....I'm flatterd. :D

This is getting quite boring...excuse me while I go screw my hot wife. C-YA
I believe this quote refers to heterosexuality, against the rules!

You are wasting your time if you think you can top Darkmistress.:lol:

phin-logo%20copy.gif

CrunchTime said:
You are wasting your time if you think you can top Darkmistress.:lol:

phin-logo%20copy.gif
I agree she did an xelent job we are prety much waiting on finheaven

inFINSible said:
As I've already told you DM....I love it....the only tiny little change I would make is switch the ball to the other side......I'm not too fond of the way the flipper looks holding the ball....but, I certainly appreciate your attempt to incorporate, my original design....I'm flatterd. :D

Really? I actually kind of like the fact that it looks like a flipper yet it also looks like it could be muscles...lol I also wanted to take it away from that arm look, but if I switch ball flippers I'll have to make it an arm again cause a clenched flipper doesn't look right from that angle... Also his head curves around more than your one does it makes the right side too cluttered...

But I'm glad you like it :D

Back
Top Bottom