I say we make fin heaven a new... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I say we make fin heaven a new...

burghPhinFan said:
I like it! exscept maybe put the FH tattoo higher up on the shoulder, looks like it's either on his elbow or back of his 'hand'

it's a flipper not an arm...he has no elbow... :D

darkmistress said:
Really? I actually kind of like the fact that it looks like a flipper yet it also looks like it could be muscles...lol I also wanted to take it away from that arm look, but if I switch ball flippers I'll have to make it an arm again cause a clenched flipper doesn't look right from that angle... Also his head curves around more than your one does it makes the right side too cluttered...

But I'm glad you like it :D
Outstanding Job !!!!!

darkmistress:

You rock. My only comment would be that his nose looks a little too much like a shark as opposed to the traditional bottle nose dolphin. I like everything else about it.

Rock on!

darkmistress said:
it's a flipper not an arm...he has no elbow... :D
ok, ok. I just think it gets a little busy in that area, it's hard to see how the flipper is forming around the ball.
DM, do you have any artwork portfolios on the web I could check out? I'd like to see more of your stuff.
here's mine if you're interested:

portfolio page

burghPhinFan said:
ok, ok. I just think it gets a little busy in that area, it's hard to see how the flipper is forming around the ball.
DM, do you have any artwork portfolios on the web I could check out? I'd like to see more of your stuff.

portfolio page

that's some awesome work :) but no I don't have anything like that online

darkmistress said:
Really? I actually kind of like the fact that it looks like a flipper yet it also looks like it could be muscles...lol I also wanted to take it away from that arm look, but if I switch ball flippers I'll have to make it an arm again cause a clenched flipper doesn't look right from that angle... Also his head curves around more than your one does it makes the right side too cluttered...

But I'm glad you like it :D
To each his own DM :D

I think it looks awesome anyway!

burghPhinFan said:

portfolio page
Good stuff 'Burgh.

Is the Art Insitute of Pittsburgh the same as the Art Institute of Ft Lauderdale?

I got some cholarships to go to art school back in '85 but my priorities at the time were way out of whack and I didn't take advantage of them....wished I would have, but I'm happy now,with my own business doing faux finishing and mural work....although, I'm sure the formal training would have made me much better than I am now.

darkmistress said:
that's some awesome work :) but no I don't have anything like that online
Well if you want to that artwanted.com is free to post your work on, another one is www.deviantart.com. -that one sounds creepy, but there are some awesome artists on there. So if you've got JPEGS, put 'em on there! I want to see!!!!
by the by, I took a peek at your profile. How does one become a Phins fan living in Austrailia???? :eek:

inFINSible said:
Good stuff 'Burgh.

Is the Art Insitute of Pittsburgh the same as the Art Institute of Ft Lauderdale?

I got some cholarships to go to art school back in '85 but my priorities at the time were way out of whack and I didn't take advantage of them....wished I would have, but I'm happy now,with my own business doing faux finishing and mural work....although, I'm sure the formal training would have made me much better than I am now.

thanks! Sounds like the same 'chain' of schools. Hey at least you creating for a living! My life was out whack for a couple years and I currently run a sales route selling potato chips and snacks. To quote Bugs Bunny, "ehh, it's a living"

burghPhinFan said:
Well if you want to that artwanted.com is free to post your work on, another one is www.deviantart.com. -that one sounds creepy, but there are some awesome artists on there. So if you've got JPEGS, put 'em on there! I want to see!!!!
by the by, I took a peek at your profile. How does one become a Phins fan living in Austrailia???? :eek:

yeah thanks, I'm more of a 'toonist...I don't want to put my stuff online mainly for copyright reasons...

there are quite a lot of people here who like and follow the NFL...my brother was the one who got me in to it he made me choose a team and seeing as I loved dolphins at the time I chose Miami...lol

so whats happening any news if they will switch it

Back
Top Bottom