I see a difference between this DOlphins team and past teams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I see a difference between this DOlphins team and past teams

Sherif

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
When I was giving up the D and O both stepped it up. The didn't give in but they stuck to their guns and their game. It wasn't pretty but and I love to say this, Failure cant cope with persistance. How can it?

Originally posted by Sherif
When I was giving up the D and O both stepped it up. The didn't give in but they stuck to their guns and their game. It wasn't pretty but and I love to say this, Failure cant cope with persistance. How can it?

That was soooo, poetic...you almost make me cry..:lol:

Great post Sherif

The most important thing that I notice is that neither the offense or defense is playing their best football right now. How scary can this team be if they start to peak late in the season?

Hey MD it was frustrating but I'm glad the Dolphins O can move the ball in the fourth quarter. Bills and NE both pulled out nail biters. :spit:

i think "peaking late in the season" is a goal for Davel. let's hope he can acheive a goal. we happen to be behind in the race for "home-field."

Originally posted by Sherif

Two points i'd like to make that I think are very key!

One is I'm so glad to see others step up and make big plays other than Chambers and Ricky!!!

Two is probably the biggest point! This is already two big wins ON THE ROAD!!!!!!!

Ya this guy (barney) is a prophet when it come to the obvious!

Huge victory on the road against one of the premium team in the NFC. It wasn't pretty but we did get the win.

As always the D gave good yardage but not much points.

Originally posted by ebozzz
The most important thing that I notice is that neither the offense or defense is playing their best football right now. How scary can this team be if they start to peak late in the season?

That's what i hope for. While the D is playing decent with a big road gm today, our O just ain't doing it yet. Fiedler throws way too many bad passes and close calls to suit me. I hope he gets his act together better.

Fiedler had an awful day. The o-line had an awful day (when it came to run blocking) other then that the game went pretty good. The D has been playing GREAT.

Muck brought up a good point. We finished the game. We took the game into our own hands and didn't let it slip away. Think about this: We have already equalled our road wins total from all of last year. Unbelievable. This team is offically back on track.

Originally posted by Samphin
Muck brought up a good point. We finished the game. We took the game into our own hands and didn't let it slip away. Think about this: We have already equalled our road wins total from all of last year. Unbelievable. This team is offically back on track.

We've got some leaders on Offense, Knight, Seau, T Buck doing their Jobs. Great play by T Buck to change the big MO by forcing a fumble and recovering it. He's playing solid. We need more leaders on offense. I like McKnight. He's a veteran and comes up big alot.

Man, and who here was panicking when the Phins lost to the Texans? Virtually meaningless now, ain't it?

Anyway phins have already equaled their total number of road wins from 2002...and I guess its only fitting since we've played in the Meadowlands this season as many times as we've played in Miami!

Phins have now equaled two of their most glaring weaknesses from 2002, and we're only 4 weeks in. 2 road wins, 2 division victories.

My Thoughts

The offense didn't play good hardly any, but I like some of you have said I was thrilled to see that when Ricky doesn't carry the entire offensive load on his shoulders, somebody else can step up and help out. (i.e. McKnight)

Great win and now it's on to Jacksonville! (Let's just hope KC loses soon!)

Back
Top Bottom