I seriously think that all our picks will start so far | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I seriously think that all our picks will start so far

Doktor Ivel

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Mar 23, 2005
Messages
2,687
Reaction score
0
Location
Varies From Day to Day
i think that all of our picks will start somewhere.

Roth, at DE or DT
Crowder at OlB
Brown at HB
Daniels at DB with madison (he would have to beat out Will Poole....prolly will since hes from LSU)
Adibi (i'm not aure, but he looks like a great lineman)
 

Nublar7

FinHeaven Staff
Moderator
Super Donator
Club Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
35,995
Reaction score
2,426
Location
120 mi west of Costa Rica
Brown is obviously going to start. Roth won't start, but I think he will get a lot of playing time in Saban's rotating Defensive Line. Crowder if he stays healthy has a very good shot at starting in front of Spragan.
 

texasPHINSfan

Pro Bowl
Joined
Nov 19, 2003
Messages
9,063
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Seattle, WA
man you just like to start threads don't you?

Roth might squeeze in on a rotation, Crowder won't start (unless we go to a 3-4 and not if Seau and ZT are still on the team and healthy)... Alabi won't start, and Daniels won't start, but will probably backup Poole or someone else...
 

DonShula84

Sporty Don
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
13,500
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Long Beach, Ca
Roth cant play DT and we are pretty deep at DE so he will rotate in an out, wont start. Crowder is an ILB, not sure if we plan on using him outside. I think only Brown starts, but others see a decent amount of playing time. Perhaps Daniels can start at FS.
 

Doktor Ivel

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Mar 23, 2005
Messages
2,687
Reaction score
0
Location
Varies From Day to Day
texasPHINSfan said:
man you just like to start threads don't you?

Roth might squeeze in on a rotation, Crowder won't start (unless we go to a 3-4 and not if Seau and ZT are still on the team and healthy)... Alabi won't start, and Daniels won't start, but will probably backup Poole or someone else...
there are usually 3 starting linebackers

it would be
crowder at lolb
thomas at mlb
seau at rolb
 

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
21,995
Reaction score
922
Location
Maryland
Doktor Ivel said:
i think that all of our picks will start somewhere.

Roth, at DE or DT
Crowder at OlB
Brown at HB
Daniels at DB with madison (he would have to beat out Will Poole....prolly will since hes from LSU)
Adibi (i'm not aure, but he looks like a great lineman)

Not sure I agree with you until I see what the rest of the offseason looks like, I think more we've drafted some depth at certain positions, but I'm intriqued by the OT, I saw some of their games, he wasn't bad at all and may push McIntosh.
 

saves

FinHeaven VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
3,356
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Location
Ohio
texasPHINSfan said:
man you just like to start threads don't you?

Roth might squeeze in on a rotation, Crowder won't start (unless we go to a 3-4 and not if Seau and ZT are still on the team and healthy)... Alabi won't start, and Daniels won't start, but will probably backup Poole or someone else...

Right on all counts IMO.
 

finz99

Chief Penguin
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
4
Location
Portland, OR
Doktor Ivel said:
there are usually 3 starting linebackers

it would be
crowder at lolb
thomas at mlb
seau at rolb

I like the sound of that for our linebackers.
 

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Moderator
Super Donator
Club Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2003
Messages
42,583
Reaction score
69,653
Location
Kissimmee,FL
Crowder does have a shot at starting. Saban already said that he could play all 3 spots and he might start on the strong side.Whenever we do a 3-4 then he should be 1 of the 4 LB's. Brown will start of course. Roth will play a lot at DE and maybe at OLB too tho he might not start the game.
Daniels can start at FS but if he doesn't he'll still be a nickel or dime.Noway Alibi starts imo.

Ozzy rules!!
 
Top Bottom