I seriously think that all our picks will start so far | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I seriously think that all our picks will start so far

Doktor Ivel

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
i think that all of our picks will start somewhere.

Roth, at DE or DT
Crowder at OlB
Brown at HB
Daniels at DB with madison (he would have to beat out Will Poole....prolly will since hes from LSU)
Adibi (i'm not aure, but he looks like a great lineman)

Brown is obviously going to start. Roth won't start, but I think he will get a lot of playing time in Saban's rotating Defensive Line. Crowder if he stays healthy has a very good shot at starting in front of Spragan.

man you just like to start threads don't you?

Roth might squeeze in on a rotation, Crowder won't start (unless we go to a 3-4 and not if Seau and ZT are still on the team and healthy)... Alabi won't start, and Daniels won't start, but will probably backup Poole or someone else...

Roth cant play DT and we are pretty deep at DE so he will rotate in an out, wont start. Crowder is an ILB, not sure if we plan on using him outside. I think only Brown starts, but others see a decent amount of playing time. Perhaps Daniels can start at FS.

texasPHINSfan said:

Roth might squeeze in on a rotation, Crowder won't start (unless we go to a 3-4 and not if Seau and ZT are still on the team and healthy)... Alabi won't start, and Daniels won't start, but will probably backup Poole or someone else...
there are usually 3 starting linebackers

it would be
crowder at lolb
thomas at mlb
seau at rolb

Doktor Ivel said:
i think that all of our picks will start somewhere.

Roth, at DE or DT
Crowder at OlB
Brown at HB
Daniels at DB with madison (he would have to beat out Will Poole....prolly will since hes from LSU)
Adibi (i'm not aure, but he looks like a great lineman)

Not sure I agree with you until I see what the rest of the offseason looks like, I think more we've drafted some depth at certain positions, but I'm intriqued by the OT, I saw some of their games, he wasn't bad at all and may push McIntosh.

texasPHINSfan said:

Right on all counts IMO.

Doktor Ivel said:
there are usually 3 starting linebackers

it would be
crowder at lolb
thomas at mlb
seau at rolb

I like the sound of that for our linebackers.

Crowder does have a shot at starting. Saban already said that he could play all 3 spots and he might start on the strong side.Whenever we do a 3-4 then he should be 1 of the 4 LB's. Brown will start of course. Roth will play a lot at DE and maybe at OLB too tho he might not start the game.
Daniels can start at FS but if he doesn't he'll still be a nickel or dime.Noway Alibi starts imo.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom