I started the "Was Brown a mistake" thread... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I started the "Was Brown a mistake" thread...

Mr Dolfan said:
At the time I was just trying to make the point that we had two great backs but lacking even a starter in other areas. I disliked Williams from the getgo for his lack of class when he left last year so him leaving one way or the other is ok with me. I was just kind of hoping for some trade value.

Has any single poster ever put something up that was so wrong ever?:baghead: Even if this is found out to be completely false, it's a quick reminder of what awaits us down the "Williams the only RB" road.

I will now make amends by begging forgiveness from each and every dolfan that responds to this thread for wasting their time and space with such a stupid idea. Of course Brown was a great pick-up. I see that now...:whip2:

On a side note, what's everyone planning to do with their #34 Jerseys if this is found out to be true as we all are fearing is.

I started the "why are people overestimating RW's value?" thread. My feeling at the time was that he was at best a part-time starter and with the potential one year suspension we'd be foolish not to take the a first day pick for him (at the time people were saying 2nd rd pick). I feel that my position was validated now, (I would have preferred to be wrong) but hopefully it's something he can appeal and we can salvage something for this unreliable player.

hey man........ it happens... no love lost, its an opinion and were all entitled to our own....... all we can say is, LETS GO RONNIE BROWN.... and LETS GO PHINS....

Mr Dolfan said:
At the time I was just trying to make the point that we had two great backs but lacking even a starter in other areas. I disliked Williams from the getgo for his lack of class when he left last year so him leaving one way or the other is ok with me. I was just kind of hoping for some trade value.

Has any single poster ever put something up that was so wrong ever?:baghead: Even if this is found out to be completely false, it's a quick reminder of what awaits us down the "Williams the only RB" road.

I will now make amends by begging forgiveness from each and every dolfan that responds to this thread for wasting their time and space with such a stupid idea. Of course Brown was a great pick-up. I see that now...:whip2:

On a side note, what's everyone planning to do with their #34 Jerseys if this is found out to be true as we all are fearing is.

I would say that that post pales in comparision to the "switch Zach Thomas to Safety" post. Compared to that, you're sitting pretty.:D

shouright said:
Ronnie Brown's fantasy league value just skyrocketed....

Props to you for creating a thread singling yourself out like this. That takes some courage and maturity.

But the ironic thing is that Brown ended up being the right pick for the same reason he was when we picked him -- you can't count on Ricky Williams.

I wish you didn't mention Fantasy Football........I miss it sooooo much!!!

phinfan2003 said:
I would say that that post pales in comparision to the "switch Zach Thomas to Safety" post. Compared to that, you're sitting pretty.:D

:sidelol: oh man... that was a classic! :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom