I think our next quarterback should be........ Tony Banks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I think our next quarterback should be........ Tony Banks

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
That's right we can acquire him from the texas this upcoming off-season. He is the best pure passer in the game and I say he should be the reason why we should skip a quarterback in the first round.

"I think you are loving this already just like I love those quarterback threads as of late"

You like that huh? I like it too....... if you guys can keep naming our next season's quarterback then I'll name you one. I do hope you guys realize that I was kidding and I was just making these statements because the quarterback talk is just too depressing. As depressing and desperate to the point of having such aging veteran as our starter, I can care less who we have back there throwing the ball as long as we can block for our Runningback and quarterback.

Most of you don't get it but its not useful to have such talent quarterback there if he doesn't have the support that you need. Our main priority in the draft should be an offensive lineman and our main priority in the off-season should be another offensive lineman and not a quarterback, anything less will be unacceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't Banks set the NFL record for fumbles in a season? Don't people want to run Griese out of town already for his fumbles?

Oops.

whoa!!!!! A little harsh....don't you think?

I propose Babe Lauftenberg as the Dolphins QB next year BTW.

I would rather have John Kitna. He is like the good points of Greise and Feidler all rolled into one. Plus the spotty decision making.

I prefer to go with young studs such as Steve DeBerg, Scott Mitchell and Jim Druckenmiller.

On the contrary JS55, I think everyone realizes we need OL and WRs. But we also need a young QB. Do not discount that.

I think Lucas would be a much better player with a new coaching staff.... say someone like Buddy Ryan!

Speaking of Lucas, I heard somewhere that he is going to be the Ravens' starting QB once he learns the offense. Yeah, pretty complicated offense, turn around and hand the ball to Jamal Lewis. I guess Billick must not want to make the play-offs if he is seriously considering elevating Lucas to starter.

:confused: :confused: A season ago NO ONE on these boards would have touched Job Kitna or Tony Banks with a ten foot pole. All of a sudden, these guys are hot commodities? For what? Because they have a good string of games? Kitna was HORRIBLE last season and the first part of this one. Banks couldn't beat out TRENT DILFER in Baltimore, and couldn't survive the cut when GrBac retired, what the crap is that? And you want these guys STARTING for us? Ridiculous......:tsk: :down:

Originally posted by Samphin
I prefer to go with young studs such as Steve DeBerg, Scott Mitchell and Jim Druckenmiller.

Sheeeeeit, how 'bout sammy Baugh then ??!! :D

Originally posted by DolphinzD
Speaking of Lucas, I heard somewhere that he is going to be the Ravens' starting QB once he learns the offense. Yeah, pretty complicated offense, turn around and hand the ball to Jamal Lewis. I guess Billick must not want to make the play-offs if he is seriously considering elevating Lucas to starter.

That's sorta like us ain't it? Turn around, hand the ball to Ricky!!

:goof:

I posted this on another thread as well.....

You know all this QB talk is pointless until we find out who the new HC is and what type of offense he is going to run. If it is a "west coast" type offense then you need a more mobile QB, etc...

Back
Top Bottom