I think we should restructure madisons contract and trade him for a second round pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I think we should restructure madisons contract and trade him for a second round pick

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
trade him to KC for there late second rounder. they need the help and i think with alot of that money untied on our cap, i think we could make serious play for someone like Terrell Owens and Brunell. I think that owuld pretty much make us serious contenders as long as we get some good linemen. I normally would think OL first, but to make a play for someone like Owens or someone like him would be awesome. i dont care about the sharpie. hes awesome and chambers and him would rule the world.

Its virtually impossible Madison takes a pay cut just to make it plausible for a trade. Ideally Sam would like to keep his current contract, which won't happen. These kind of things sound really good in your head but don't actually happen in the NFL.

Originally posted by finfan54
trade him to KC for there late second rounder. they need the help and i think with alot of that money untied on our cap, i think we could make serious play for someone like Terrell Owens and Brunell. I think that owuld pretty much make us serious contenders as long as we get some good linemen. I normally would think OL first, but to make a play for someone like Owens or someone like him would be awesome. i dont care about the sharpie. hes awesome and chambers and him would rule the world.

:lolcry: :roflmao:

Originally posted by Stamos
Its virtually impossible Madison takes a pay cut just to make it plausible for a trade. Ideally Sam would like to keep his current contract, which won't happen. These kind of things sound really good in your head but don't actually happen in the NFL.

wait a second...........your telling me that a team wouldnt think twice about giving up a 2nd round pick for Sam madison with a more friendly contract?

Re: Re: I think we should restructure madisons contract and trade him for a second round pick

Originally posted by zevo

:lolcry: :roflmao:

and yo sholdnt be laughing so loud Zevo. word is on the rochester radio that this pick of mularky is a flatliner. not turning on any fans zevo. sorry..........:lol:

Re: Re: Re: I think we should restructure madisons contract and trade him for a second round pick

and yo sholdnt be laughing so loud Zevo. word is on the rochester radio that this pick of mularky is a flatliner. not turning on any fans zevo. sorry..........:lol:
the fans don't coach. Hell, fans are rarely right anyways...let's not forget philly fans booing McNabb:lol:

it's a wait and see kinda hire.

And if madison doesnt take a paycut then we will cut him anyways unless we dont get anything in Free agency. im sorry here folks, everyone is talking Brunell and Wr's and Linemen and im sorry, you wont be able to do that unles some guys cut there pay on defense. If madison dosnet cut his pay, he is asking for trouble with other players making the sacrifice.

Even if he takes a paycut it's really really hard. Madison is not that horribly bad. This thought he is washed up is stupid. He did not get burned in the Texans game actually he hurt himself trying to catch up to Bradford, Marion blew his assignment against the Eagles and the Jets. Madison gets alot of blame he should not.

And if madison doesnt take a paycut then we will cut him anyways unless we dont get anything in Free agency. im sorry here folks, everyone is talking Brunell and Wr's and Linemen and im sorry, you wont be able to do that unles some guys cut there pay on defense. If madison dosnet cut his pay, he is asking for trouble with other players making the sacrifice.
Well, this will tell us if Spielman is the man for the job

Re: Re: Re: Re: I think we should restructure madisons contract and trade him for a second round pic

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
the fans don't coach. Hell, fans are rarely right anyways...let's not forget philly fans booing McNabb:lol:

it's a wait and see kinda hire.

wagons, you are such a young one arent you? chalk it up now, mularky has never been a HC. He is another donohoe clone and everyone knows it.

Donohue clone? He isn't the GM though.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I think we should restructure madisons contract and trade him for a second round

wagons, you are such a young one arent you? chalk it up now, mularky has never been a HC. He is another donohoe clone and everyone knows it.
I'm neither supporting or bashing it ff54...all I've said is, "wait and see." I think he deserves to coach a few games before we pass judgement on him

Originally posted by Jaj
Even if he takes a paycut it's really really hard. Madison is not that horribly bad. This thought he is washed up is stupid. He did not get burned in the Texans game actually he hurt himself trying to catch up to Bradford, Marion blew his assignment against the Eagles and the Jets. Madison gets alot of blame he should not.

nobody ever said he was washed up. what im saying is, he is not worth dishing out 8 mil/yr now. i hate it when people dont understand the big picture when this stuff has already been talked about for weeks now.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I think we should restructure madisons contract and trade him for a second r

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
I'm neither supporting or bashing it ff54...all I've said is, "wait and see." I think he deserves to coach a few games before we pass judgement on him

very well, but i know something that bills fans are now starting to realise. and that is that donohoe is full of mularky.

Back
Top Bottom