I think we should restructure madisons contract and trade him for a second round pick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I think we should restructure madisons contract and trade him for a second round pick

Maybe, but I don't think he is that that bad. His offenses have been good with good personnel, which the Bills don't have at this point yet.

Im listening to fred smerlas with bob mathews right now. fred says "that mularky will not do anything to excite bills fans and sell tickets. take it to the bank". those are freds words.

Definitely Madison can see his value is **** in this CB market so ya we can pin him on a huge pay cut.

Originally posted by Jaj
Maybe, but I don't think he is that that bad. His offenses have been good with good personnel, which the Bills don't have at this point yet.

well i wrote a different thread than this so this is all i am going to say about this and that is he has never been a HC. everyone knows that it is a different ball of wax.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I think we should restructure madisons contract and trade him for a seco

Originally posted by finfan54

very well, but i know something that bills fans are now starting to realise. and that is that donohoe is full of mularky.
we shall see...Bills were ranked 30th in offense, so they bring in an offensive-minded coach to lead the team, and sign on a great OL coach as well. I'm more excited about McNally than Mularkey to be honest. It should be interesting, Mularkey will actually have a real running back to work with instead of Crap(Bettis) and Puke(Zeruoue).

Another thing that's encouraging is that he made probowlers out of 2 awful qb's: Maddox and Stewart.

Could be good, could be bad..."wait and see"

Well ya you that's true. I don't think he was quite ready either at 42. But I guess he will learn by fire.

Originally posted by finfan54
Im listening to fred smerlas with bob mathews right now. fred says "that mularky will not do anything to excite bills fans and sell tickets. take it to the bank". those are freds words.
He won't have to sell tickets...Terrell Owens will do that:D

j/k:lol:

you say it jokingly, but you know deep down you are trying to believe TO will be a bill... part of me is rooting for it too, i think it'd be funny to see a first year head coach try and control him. it would pretty much be TO's team

Originally posted by Jaj
Definitely Madison can see his value is **** in this CB market so ya we can pin him on a huge pay cut.

but you couldnt see us (if he actually takes a cut) trading him? i am one who beleives that some of the grumbling came from madison that other players were put off by. that is my guestimation. we do need a second rounder and i believe that Banks or Roundtree (is that his name?) can play. and i know spielman signed banks back a few weeks ago.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
you say it jokingly, but you know deep down you are trying to believe TO will be a bill... part of me is rooting for it too, i think it'd be funny to see a first year head coach try and control him. it would pretty much be TO's team

hmmmmm, interesting, new HC wet behind the ears with TO added to the team. very interesting........ i could see him trying to control the sharpie now. :rolleyes: not!

That's the point though. Instead of just getting Madison and giving up something why wouldn't another team just go sign another CB.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
oh...it is jokingly.

Of course I would want him, who wouldn't? Attitude is SOOO overrated...this guy never has any off the field problems, and his work ethic is like no other. I'd want him and/or Winslow Jr. Dolphins and Bills have no fiery guys on the offensive side of the ball, everybody's too laid back...need some attitude, someone who will get in their faces

i agree with that, and im in the minority of dolphins fans that would take TO in a second... of course with the deep wr draft class/other cheaper free agents, i dont mind that hes not in our price range and that we wont end up with him

Originally posted by Jaj
That's the point though. Instead of just getting Madison and giving up something why wouldn't another team just go sign another CB.

cus madison is still capable of being a top CB if he would just get his comfortable head out of his azz. He will never be the same as he was in his third/fourth years unless he changes the scenery. i dont think we can afford him over the long haul if we want to build for the future.
and sign what other CB's? antwan winfield? who will be wanting madison like numbers. there are alot of teams out there who need great CB's. a trade makes it so that you dont have to fight in a market. Im not saying it absolutely has to be done, but i think getting a simple second rounder and dropping some cash in the cap would be great for the future of this team.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
oh...it is jokingly.

Of course I would want him, who wouldn't? Attitude is SOOO overrated...this guy never has any off the field problems, and his work ethic is like no other. I'd want him and/or Winslow Jr. Dolphins and Bills have no fiery guys on the offensive side of the ball, everybody's too laid back...need some attitude, someone who will get in their faces

Who wouldn't want him? How about SF. I don't want him. SF's offense was better when he got hurt and the backups dropped fewer passes. I live out West and they threw the ball to TO all the time. At the halfway point of the season he was targeted more than any other wr in the league, but his production was no where near the league leaders. He would drop passes all the time and kill drives. He's got a workout ethic, but often dogs it on the field. His lack of effort led to at least two ints that I remember. TO's got skills, but he is inconsistent. My guess is that in 3 years the only reason anybody will remember TO is for the sharpie incident.

Back
Top Bottom