I told all of you!! Tennessee is a roadmap... Tannehill balling! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I told all of you!! Tennessee is a roadmap... Tannehill balling!

When it comes down to it the Chiefs have no credible running threat at all anymore and that's finally catching up to them.
The League may not be so QB-centered anymore as more defenses are starting to understand how to beat pass-happy offenses. Just Drop seven in the box and mix up what defenders are rushing.
Mahomes Herbert Brady Dak Carr Allen has all struggle recently and it may not just be a trend this may be a season-long trend. Note during this time Tannehill has been striving why because he is not the single focus of the offense
even with Henry out they still beat your field position off sacks giving the offense a shorter field.

And Cleo Lemon beat the Ravens.

What a team does in a game or two with or without a player isn't indicative of what they would be full time with or without them.
always the same…. and when THills team wins a lot now, as they will, it will be because tbey played weak teams…

ho hum, the deniars will always deny,
even when facts stare them in the face- like how the Titans struggled (yes, with Henry) until the exact moment Tannehill resurrected them from the dung heap.

Tannehill is playing great but the same old people keep putting him in their own little box. Maybe this article will help pull you into reality.

“Nobody here has any problem, especially me, with (Tannehill) with the football in his hands,” coach Mike Vrabel said Monday. “He has proven that. The ability to scramble and extend plays, get downfield and run, get us yards on a sneak or any kind of movement play.”

Mike Vrabel Titan Head Coach

One point not mentioned. Vrabel > Flo

After TN scored on the pick 6, the lambs got penalized on the ensuing kickoff. MV insisting the ball be placed at the 12.5 yd line was a master class in coaching.

Well after the beat down over the Ravens I say this again I told you all!!!!

Update: Titans beat the Saints w/o Henry.

In before "but the kicker missed 2 PATs." Don't care. Both teams were missing tons of starters...and the 2021 Titans have already had more players play in live action than any team in history.

Back
Top Bottom