!!!!--I TOLD YOU GUYS---!!!!! Ltstradamus Strikes Again! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

!!!!--I TOLD YOU GUYS---!!!!! Ltstradamus Strikes Again!

L.T.21

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I TOLD YOU GUYS YOU WOULD BEAT THE faikers!

I TOLD YOU--I TOLD YOU--I TOLD YOU---

Now where's my beers?

games over. we won.

im pretty sure your words had no effect on the outcome of the game.

One thing about the Fins, you better not try to celebrate jacksh_t , until your watching it on Nublars Highlights.

death7star said:
games over. we won.

im pretty sure your words had no effect on the outcome of the game.

YES IT DID! LOL!

There were so many of "your fans" that kept saying "NO WAY CAN YOU BEAT OAK" Ive seen Oak play TONS, your defense is going to match up with them nicely!

Kerry panics when rushed and Moss...ahh nevermind....g'head and pee on my parade! BUT TOLD YOU SO!

GOOD JOB FINS! TOLD YOU SO! Where are the fans that wanted your team to lose simply to move up a draft pick---thats embarrasing! :rofl3:

beerwalksmall-1.jpg

The biggest "myth" about Oak is the strength of their WR crew---yes it is a strength--but no one to drive it.

On top of that, this is not XBOX---you cant constantly chug it up in the air!

Mia front 4 > Oak O-line = TROUBLE FOR COLLINS

Actually I think Peter King is the one that did this for us by finally predicting a Miami loss. When he predicts us to win, we lose, when he predicts us to lose, we win. He's the best Miami contra-indicator out there.

L.T.21 said:
I TOLD YOU GUYS YOU WOULD BEAT THE faikers!

I TOLD YOU--I TOLD YOU--I TOLD YOU---

Now where's my beers?

:beerbang: Beers for ya! See you in two weeks! ;)

CalDolFan10x14 said:
:beerbang: Beers for ya! See you in two weeks! ;)

LOL;-) Yeah, cant wait! Want my prediction? ;-)

Where in Cal are you? Were tailgating and if youre near, more than welcome to pass by!

Back
Top Bottom