!!!!--I TOLD YOU GUYS---!!!!! Ltstradamus Strikes Again! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

!!!!--I TOLD YOU GUYS---!!!!! Ltstradamus Strikes Again!

L.T.21 said:
I TOLD YOU GUYS YOU WOULD BEAT THE faikers!

I TOLD YOU--I TOLD YOU--I TOLD YOU---

Now where's my beers?
:drinkers:

Thanks for the support L.T.21, today was a great game! :banana: :mdfin:

FinSinceBirth said:
Who pissed in your orange juice this morning?

Go check his other posts. He was pulling for us to lose. Some fan huh.:rolleyes:

L.T.21 said:
Wheres my appetizers:)

Wheres my boy FinfanCali???
clear.gif
clear.gif

L.T.21 said:
YES IT DID! LOL!

There were so many of "your fans" that kept saying "NO WAY CAN YOU BEAT OAK" Ive seen Oak play TONS, your defense is going to match up with them nicely!

Kerry panics when rushed and Moss...ahh nevermind....g'head and pee on my parade! BUT TOLD YOU SO!

GOOD JOB FINS! TOLD YOU SO! Where are the fans that wanted your team to lose simply to move up a draft pick---thats embarrasing! :rofl3:

Nothing against our team, but we've either got the unluckiest fans in the league, or theres one single fan among us, who's luck is a holy abomination. This win was helped by the very FACT peeps absolutely believed we'd lose, OR that this one, single, hugely unlucky fan wanted a loss for a higher pick!
Thats why we finally won!

And yes L.T.21, it is embarrassing.

BTW, your prediction was made frim the neutral zone, respect to Karma ;)

L.T.21 said:
I TOLD YOU GUYS YOU WOULD BEAT THE faikers!

I TOLD YOU--I TOLD YOU--I TOLD YOU---

Now where's my beers?

Thanks for the good karma LT. :up: On the downside, Brees killed me in FF, but i'll take a Dolphins win any day.

L.T.21 said:
Wheres my appetizers:)

Wheres my boy FinfanCali???
I am here bro, just bring the smack, and my beer of your that i will be drinking in two weeks. Your boy Gates needs to rest and get healthy.

This respect is for LT. The man came in here and said we would win. I gave that LT. I respect you more then some of our bandwagoners who wanted us to lose so we can get the better draft choice. I don't have to name names, you know who you are. Thanks LT!:drinkers:

L.T.21 said:
LOL;-) Yeah, cant wait! Want my prediction? ;-)

Where in Cal are you? Were tailgating and if youre near, more than welcome to pass by!

I'm in the Coachella Valley area....Palm Springs/Indio. I think I'm gonna be there tailgating, too! Can't wait! :beerbang:

Thanks LT21 and congrats on your win aswell. LT had a monster game for you guys.

San Fernando Valley will be there, representin! Way to go, Ricky!!

Back
Top Bottom