I was just glancing at www.firedavewannstedt.com and www.startbriangriese.com..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I was just glancing at www.firedavewannstedt.com and www.startbriangriese.com.....

DolphinzD

Boom!! How you like that??
Reaction score
I know this will probably be nominated for Captain Obvious statement of the year, but for those of you who ever look at these websites (I usually only do on Mondays to see the updates after games), do you get the feeling that the guys who run these sites are not really true Dolphins fans, but simply want to see Jay and Dave fail to vindicate their own opinions? It seems the Thanksgiving Day performance did nothing to change their opinions. I wonder if a win on Sunday would do anything at all to change their minds.....and it's pretty obvious what a loss would do.

Originally posted by DolphinzD
I know this will probably be nominated for Captain Obvious statement of the year, but for those of you who ever look at these websites (I usually only do on Mondays to see the updates after games), do you get the feeling that the guys who run these sites are not really true Dolphins fans, but simply want to see Jay and Dave fail to vindicate their own opinions? It seems the Thanksgiving Day performance did nothing to change their opinions. I wonder if a win on Sunday would do anything at all to change their minds.....and it's pretty obvious what a loss would do.

Nothing is gonna change their minds. They are already the joke of talk radio.

The worst thing for them is if we continue to win....oh the agony.

If going 11-5, 11-5, 9-7 and now being 8-4 is a reason to fire Dave then Shula should have been fired in the mid to late 80s.

And if 34-15 as the starting QB is a reason to get someone else to start we should have traded Marino at the same time we fired Shula (mid to late 80s).

Both websites wallow in the misery of a Dolphins loss....dolfans? I don't think so.....

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
there's a website called www.startbriangriese.com?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
what a friggin joke. i guess he wants griese to start because there are no dogs to trip over on the football field. doesn't he realize there are pink elephants out there though!:D

Originally posted by dolfan06
what a friggin joke. i guess he wants griese to start because there are no dogs to trip over on the football field. doesn't he realize there are pink elephants out there though!:D

maybe the owner of "startbriangriese.com" is Becky??????

:eek:

Originally posted by dolfan06
you know, come to think of it, you might be right!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Seriously....

it is one thing to hope "for the second coming" in Brian Griese before the season started. But to stick with it after that...uhmmmm...Lucas like performance.

The owner should have quietly closed the site down after the 3-1/2 game of no scoring and mucho TOs.

I know only of one person soooo dedicated to Brian....and that is: becky

:lol:

Originally posted by FFiB

Seriously....

it is one thing to hope "for the second coming" in Brian Griese before the season started. But to stick with it after that...uhmmmm...Lucas like performance.

The owner should have quietly closed the site down after the 3-1/2 game of no scoring and mucho TOs.

becky is a legend in her own mind!:rolleyes:

Seriously....

agreed...fiedler(amongst others) played poorly earlier in the season, as bad as i've ever seen him play. i wanted a change at qb, i felt the team needed a spark...well, that experiment is CLEARLY over. outside of the san diego game, ray lucas may have outplayed griese...heck, at least the offense moved the ball with ray in.

Hold on there. While Griese didn't perform that well, he did not single-handedly lose any games (see: Lucas vs. Buffalo, the first game). Sure, he turned the ball over 5 times against Tennessee, but the defense didn't show up in that game either (to say nothig of pretty much the whole team). The defense also allowed plenty of long drives against Indy, and wasn't exactly playing well against Washington either. Not really trying to stick up for Griese, but he doesn't deserve to be compared to Lucas.

Those sights are run by the worst possible Dolphin fans there are. Fans of other teams show more respect to the Fins then they do.

I dont think winning this Sunday, winning next Sunday or winning the Superbowl.. I still want Dave outta here..

I know I am the minority and I know I am going to get chit for my opinion.. but I really really really dont like Wanny or his coaching philosophy..

I dont think a good finish can justify the meltdown last year he had last year..

As far as Feidler goes... I am impressed with his last 5 quarters of football, but his play is too inconsistent..

So I know I will never get a say in the matter.. but my vote goes for dumping them both after this season is over..

Originally posted by Jeep
I dont think winning this Sunday, winning next Sunday or winning the Superbowl.. I still want Dave outta here..

You want Wanny out if the Dolphins win the Super Bowl? :eek:

Jeep: You would fire a coach after he won a superbowl? Wow...

Originally posted by DolphinzD
You want Wanny out if the Dolphins win the Super Bowl? :eek:

YES

Originally posted by SkapePhin
Jeep: You would fire a coach after he won a superbowl? Wow...

YES

Thats how much I really dislike Wanny.. I know I will get lots of crap for my opinion... but keep in mind these two things..

#1, my opinion carries no weight in reality.. Wayne will do whatever he is gonna do and my opinion means squat..

#2, on the outside chance someone with authority does happen to hear my opinion... reffer back to #1

Back
Top Bottom