I was just glancing at www.firedavewannstedt.com and www.startbriangriese.com..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I was just glancing at www.firedavewannstedt.com and www.startbriangriese.com.....

Originally posted by DolphinzD

Hold on there. While Griese didn't perform that well, he did not single-handedly lose any games (see: Lucas vs. Buffalo, the first game). Sure, he turned the ball over 5 times against Tennessee, but the defense didn't show up in that game either (to say nothig of pretty much the whole team). The defense also allowed plenty of long drives against Indy, and wasn't exactly playing well against Washington either. Not really trying to stick up for Griese, but he doesn't deserve to be compared to Lucas.

Really now....

So TN scored on their 1st two possesions...so what?

Where was our offense in between? Brian?
Where was Brian when our D shut TN down 3 or 4 possesions in a row?

No my friend. I don't let Brian that easily of the hook.

Ray threw the 1st Buffalo game away....that is correct. Brian threw and fumbled away any chance we might have had against TN.

What about the Ravens game? Brian "tried" to throw that game away.

Going 3-1/2 games without an offensive TD is a record even by the "Ray Lucas standard of inefficency".

Originally posted by FFiB

Really now....

So TN scored on their 1st two possesions...so what?

Where was our offense in between? Brian?
Where was Brian when our D shut TN down 3 or 4 possesions in a row?

No my friend. I don't let Brian that easily of the hook.

Ray threw the 1st Buffalo game away....that is correct. Brian threw and fumbled away any chance we might have had against TN.

What about the Ravens game? Brian "tried" to throw that game away.

Going 3-1/2 games without an offensive TD is a record even by the "Ray Lucas standard of inefficency".

I'm not trying to let Griese off the hook. I agree he didn't play well.

You're right Griese played like crap against Tennessee, but if he had even had a decent game I say the Dolphins still lose, but who knows?

And Griese only threw one pick against the Ravens. Keep in mind he was playing against one of the best defenses in football. I know he looked bad in that game, but he didn't lose it for the team.

Also, it wasn't quite 3 1/2 games without an offensive TD, but whatever. All I really should have said was that Griese did not single-handedly cost the team any games.

stop with all the fking bs please, there are better things to talk about. Just because a player doesn't like the starting quarterback doesn't mean he is a fan of the team. You are whatever king of fan that you want to be as long you sit there and enjoy the games.

Do you have some eternal problem with the world or something? Every post I've EVER seen you make is just negative...

Originally posted by DolphinzD
I know this will probably be nominated for Captain Obvious statement of the year, but for those of you who ever look at these websites (I usually only do on Mondays to see the updates after games), do you get the feeling that the guys who run these sites are not really true Dolphins fans, but simply want to see Jay and Dave fail to vindicate their own opinions? It seems the Thanksgiving Day performance did nothing to change their opinions. I wonder if a win on Sunday would do anything at all to change their minds.....and it's pretty obvious what a loss would do.

#1 why would even go to a crap site like that? And yes no doubt they are fans of another team in our division who have Dolphins envy.

Oliver...

Originally posted by MarinoFan4Life
Do you have some eternal problem with the world or something? Every post I've EVER seen you make is just negative...

I've noticed the same thing. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom