I was just wondering if.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I was just wondering if....

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
Mare had hit EITHER attempt.......Would we be talking about Randy's breakout performance? 102 yards on 8 receptions is his best game by far and the Dolphins best game by a TE since Keith Jackson in 1995!.....Would we be talking about Derrius Thompson finally making some noise in the passing game?.......Would we be talking about Jay making some good throws yesterday? ......Would we be praising the defense for keeping it close and giving the offense a chance to win it?......Would we be proud of our 5-1 record and happy with the progress of our passing game? (notice I said progress with not just happy with).......Would we be happy with the way our safeties played yesterday?

For some, probably not.

For most, probably so.

A missed field goal changes everything right?

Right?????

Unfortunately, right.

The funny thing is I assumed that, considering the amount of negativity on the board after some of the wins, I figured this place would explode with negativity after the game yesterday. It's actually a lot tamer than I thought it would be, which is nice.

Originally posted by DolphinzD
It's actually a lot tamer than I thought it would be, which is nice.
a sure sign of depression

Originally posted by dolphan39
a loss changes everything

To the extreme that, now we completely suck???

Now, there's nothing good to say at all???

Originally posted by dolphan39
a loss changes everything

That is true, however even during a win, some finfans concentrated on Fiedler sucks threads.

Arn't you the guy who just started being a Dolphin fan like a couple months ago?

i am encouraged by mcmichael's game. the O showed a few signs in the game, but they still have to work on it. luckily, they play the entire season and THEN the playoffs start, so the team has some time to work on it. i was impressed by thompson, but he has to work on knowing where he is on the field. i'm sure it's a concentration issue that might be corrected with more touches.

Originally posted by inFINSible

To the extreme that, now we completely suck???

Now, there's nothing good to say at all???
it was the way we lost and the fact that it was at home in the AFCE and ag a depleted Pats team.

No we do not suck, our D is still as good, but we s/b 6-0 and we are 4-2 - that's all

Originally posted by justafan

That is true, however even during a win, some finfans concentrated on Fiedler sucks threads.
they concentrate even harder after a loss :eek:

Originally posted by Zacher
Arn't you the guy who just started being a Dolphin fan like a couple months ago?

You talkin to me???

I would have been happy about everything EXCEPT the offensive line, 3 seconds off pass protection on almost every pass play is not enough time... This is the same line (different snapper) that allowed Turk's punt to almost be blocked and that allowed Mare's field goal to be blocked...

So I would have been lauding Fiedler, McMichael and Thompson, but i would still be saying they need to FIRE THE O-LINE COACH.

Back
Top Bottom