I was just wondering if.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I was just wondering if....

It is the O-line. Last year Jay was doing great until the injury. Ricky rushed for 1800 yds. Jay was the same QB. We lost to Minn. and NE because the D just collapsed. The D is fixed.
Ricky nevers runs to the left side anymore. Jay gets rushed from the left side. The reverse last week got blown up from the left side. Ricky had to reverse himself last week because the play got blown up. Bruschi came from the backside to blow up that screen pass yesterday. We need Dixon back. But it can't be only him. Something is different.

That's what I'm saying 13....if we had won there would have been praise here and criticism there but, since we lost there is nothing but criticism.....I just don't get that.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
If we won all we would have talked about is Jay Fiedler and his one interception.
:lol: :lol: sad but true...

Originally posted by fairbanksb
It is the O-line. Last year Jay was doing great until the injury. Ricky rushed for 1800 yds. Jay was the same QB. We lost to Minn. and NE because the D just collapsed. The D is fixed.
Ricky nevers runs to the left side anymore. Jay gets rushed from the left side. The reverse last week got blown up from the left side. Ricky had to reverse himself last week because the play got blown up. Bruschi came from the backside to blow up that screen pass yesterday. We need Dixon back. But it can't be only him. Something is different.

Konrad AND Dixon??? maybe??

Originally posted by inFINSible
A missed field goal changes everything right?

I think some of us would still be pointing to fundamental weaknesses that will prevent the team, without improvement, from getting through tough opponents without the benefit of turnovers (Giants) or happy bouncing balls at critical moments (Jags).

What's different is we don't have the chorus of 'we won so quit your griping' this week.

A loss like this week's was almost inevitable. The only question was when. And the only question now is what they will do (or even can do) to fix things before there are too many more.

I completely agree......some take it to far we are 4-2. Not to shabby. But we need to address key areas so that we are playing the best ball in weeks to come.

Originally posted by FinFrenzy

Ice JF had 1 TD and 2 INT's

Yes, but if Mare had made one of the kicks, the second INT wouldn't have happened.

Originally posted by DolphinzD

Yes, but if Mare had made one of the kicks, the second INT wouldn't have happened.
if the coaching staff would play to win these darn games, two INT's wouldn't matter!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolfan06
if the coaching staff would play to win these darn games, two INT's wouldn't matter!:rolleyes:

GOOD point 06.....I said it a long time ago....If we are going to have a couple of miscues per game then we need to be MORE agressive to offset them....wasn't that Martz's philosophy?

Originally posted by inFINSible

GOOD point 06.....I said it a long time ago....If we are going to have a couple of miscues per game then we need to be MORE agressive to offset them....wasn't that Martz's philosophy?
i know you did, i couldn't see it then, but i sure as hell do now!:rolleyes:

talk about not being agressive - both times prior to Mare choking here is what we did:

4th Q
1-10 at NWE 21 Ricky Williams rushed up the middle for 4 yards.
2-6 at NWE 17 5 yard penalty on Miami (WTF is Lee doing in there :fire: )
2-11 at NWE 22 Ricky Williams rushed right side for 4 yards.
3-7 at NWE 18 Ricky Williams (MIA) rushed up the middle for 1 yard.
4th and 6 at NE 17: Mare has kick blocked

OT
1st and 10 at NE 21: RW left side for 1
2nd and 9 at NE 20: RW up gut for 2
3nd and 7 at NE 18: Mare misses

that is way too conservative - why not try McMichael again it worked all game

Back
Top Bottom