I was just wondering if.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I was just wondering if....

It's like they have all this talk about being aggressive and then when the game is on the line it all goes out the window and they retreat into that conservative mode.....I think we should hire another kicker just to stand behind Dave and boot him in his azz to knock his nutz back to the front when he tries to tuck them back.

(sorry about that visual)

here is why we were losers:

1. chambers trying for a first down on a first down.
2. mare trying to kick a FG
3. Norv trying to run on first down too much. and very bland.
4. coaching has no balls
5. took femi out of the game for a while. what for?

Originally posted by inFINSible
Mare had hit EITHER attempt.......Would we be talking about Randy's breakout performance? 102 yards on 8 receptions is his best game by far and the Dolphins best game by a TE since Keith Jackson in 1995!.....Would we be talking about Derrius Thompson finally making some noise in the passing game?.......Would we be talking about Jay making some good throws yesterday? ......Would we be praising the defense for keeping it close and giving the offense a chance to win it?......Would we be proud of our 5-1 record and happy with the progress of our passing game? (notice I said progress with not just happy with).......Would we be happy with the way our safeties played yesterday?

For some, probably not.

For most, probably so.

A missed field goal changes everything right?

No. I would've been talking about how the D kept us in it to be able to win and how our O still sucks one about as long as from here to Miami! But that's pretty much the same thing I've said today anyway!!

Right?????

Originally posted by justafan

That is true, however even during a win, some finfans concentrated on Fiedler sucks threads.

Naah, the O in general and our O generally sucks !! :lol:

GOOD point 06.....I said it a long time ago....If we are going to have a couple of miscues per game then we need to be MORE agressive to offset them....wasn't that Martz's philosophy?

Makes alot of sense to me, however we only play "not to lose" tho. :mad:

It's like they have all this talk about being aggressive and then when the game is on the line it all goes out the window and they retreat into that conservative mode.....I think we should hire another kicker just to stand behind Dave and boot him in his azz to knock his nutz back to the front when he tries to tuck them back.

(sorry about that visual)

Great, no apology necessary, I LUVED it!! :D :D :D

I volunteer to be the kicker !!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom