I was on the Texans site... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I was on the Texans site...

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
and I was laughing my butt off at some of their predictions for opening day.

Some of them were being honest, and predicting us to win.

However, I saw some predictions like: Texans 17, Dolphins 10.
Texans 24, Dolphins 17. Texans 10, Dolphins 3.

LOL...

Not funny. On any given Sunday... Even the Bungles didn't go winless. It would be fine with me if the Texans went 8-8 as long as we're not one of them. If the Phins think they can coast and win this game, we're liable to get a shock.

Well I'll give them one thing if Houston does win it would just have to be a low scoring game. But in all honesty I just can't see it happening. For Houston to stroll into Miami on opening day, in which the fins have won 11 or 12 in a row, and beat the Dolphins that would be big stuff.

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
Well I'll give them one thing if Houston does win it would just have to be a low scoring game. But in all honesty I just can't see it happening. For Houston to stroll into Miami on opening day, in which the fins have won 11 or 12 in a row, and beat the Dolphins that would be big stuff.
and I would never let you guys live it down:lol:

j/k

All fans have hope for their team so I can understand how many of the Houston fans want to believe that their team will win. However, with their problems on the O-line and lack of running game, the Texans play right into our hands. Our pass rush will give Carr fits once we shut down their running game. The only way that I see them winning is if we turn the ball over ALOT...like Vinny against Penn State back in the 80's!

Re: Re: I was on the Texans site...

Originally posted by fairbanksb
Not funny. On any given Sunday... Even the Bungles didn't go winless. It would be fine with me if the Texans went 8-8 as long as we're not one of them. If the Phins think they can coast and win this game, we're liable to get a shock.

Darn right. The Texans beat the Steelers IN PITTSBURGH 24-6 in Week 14 last year. They're an expansion team. But they've got some players. We'd better not take them lightly.

Too many factors for the Texans to win.

1. Our opening day record
2. Our home record
3. Ricky Williams
4. Our "D"

:jetssuck:

I doubt any of the fins are taking any game lightly this year, especially after last year.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

j/k

Careful CW, just as you start to laugh that's when the Bills could drop a load also. You'd look somthing like this.

:laughat: :lol: :) :( :eek2: :cry: :escape:

Didnt the Texans give the Bills fits last year and almost beat them?

Originally posted by stan marino
Didnt the Texans give the Bills fits last year and almost beat them?
yes...we spotted them a 17-3 lead(thanx again defense:rolleyes: )...but we came back and won 31-24.

Texans beat 2 playoff teams last year...Steelers and Giants

How many Playoff teams did the bills beat last year?

well we swept you.... but u choked and didnt make the playoffs.

isnt that all that matters... how bad we kicked your @$$ last year?

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
I wasn't smacking either.

And no, I think it's safe to say not one soul on here would feel good for them if they won. We don't have to worry about that, though.

Amen

yes, maybe that was a stretch...I should've worded it differently...don't worry, I'm not trying to incite smack...I can't possibly envision any scenario where I see the Texans pulling that off

I don't think anyone thought the Steelers would lose to them last year either. I always say "On any given Sunday" it can happen, so I hope the players take this game seriously and make a statement with it.

j/k

Just keep in mind you guys play them too...what comes around, goes around.:D

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

I don't think anyone thought the Steelers would lose to them last year either. I always say "On any given Sunday" it can happen, so I hope the players take this game seriously and make a statement with it.

Yeah, what he said.

:thewave:

Back
Top Bottom