I was ranked 89th in writing, 1st in asking questions, and | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I was ranked 89th in writing, 1st in asking questions, and

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee2000 said:
I hope you see the point behind it. All these numbers and rankings you see in pre-draft and other guides is pretty silly when you think about it. They really do not make sense either.

Lee2000 :rolleyes:

I looked at Jerry Rice's stats recently, why is this guy the #1 WR of alltime, his #'s mean nothing...

numbers dont mean anything specially on a contract:goof:

Point taken...however you are missing my point...

GreenMonster said:
I looked at Jerry Rice's stats recently, why is this guy the #1 WR of alltime, his #'s mean nothing...

I am referring to how guys are listed in order. He is number 23, he is number 3. Most of this stuff you find in pre-draft publications, which I read by the way.

Lee2000

Then how do you explain that every year experts have a very decent record at predicting a players selection

And that makes assigning me a number logical?

duss12 said:
Then how do you explain that every year experts have a very decent record at predicting a players selection

I understand the process, and I know who participates. But I always pull for those assigned down that list. It is a system and it has its purpose, but it is not immune to its own humor.

Lee2000

Last edited by a moderator:
Lee2000 said:
I hope you see the point behind it. All these numbers and rankings you see in pre-draft and other guides is pretty silly when you think about it. They really do not make sense either.

Lee2000 :rolleyes:
I hope I'm right here but I have to believe in some way he's referring to player rankings some pre-season mags give top players at certain positions. If not, I have no clue.

bunnypancake-1.jpg

Lee2000 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....45th in driving my parents crazy at 9:00 at nite. By the way, I think I rank 3rd in knowing the Dolphin roster, and I forgot how much those ranking magazines costs. My right arm is not as highly ranked as my left arm, so I just don't turn the pages fast enough to see how each guy is ranked. I forgot if my brain is ranked as well. YOU get my point. :goof: :goof:

I'm ranked first in not knowing what the hell you're talking about!

Lee2000 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....45th in driving my parents crazy at 9:00 at nite. By the way, I think I rank 3rd in knowing the Dolphin roster, and I forgot how much those ranking magazines costs. My right arm is not as highly ranked as my left arm, so I just don't turn the pages fast enough to see how each guy is ranked. I forgot if my brain is ranked as well. YOU get my point. :goof: :goof:

Lee, man, snap out of it, the offseason is almost over!

Lee2000 said:

....45th in driving my parents crazy at 9:00 at nite. . :goof: :goof:
you must have alot of brothers and sisters - no wonder you're driving them crazy - they're trying to get "busy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom