I was ranked 89th in writing, 1st in asking questions, and | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I was ranked 89th in writing, 1st in asking questions, and

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I have everyone thinking I smoke the weed...

I will come back to earth and never start a thread like that. Too much analytical stuff that late at night. Plain and simple:

I don't buy into all the player ranking for the draft, and rankings for free agents, and stuff like that. I do value standings such as Jerry Rice being the top receiver based on production as long as other things are also considered in that equation. There have been quarterbacks who have led in stats, but haven't necessarily been good leaders.

Numbers don't always give you the intangibles

Lee2000

Lee2000 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....45th in driving my parents crazy at 9:00 at nite. By the way, I think I rank 3rd in knowing the Dolphin roster, and I forgot how much those ranking magazines costs. My right arm is not as highly ranked as my left arm, so I just don't turn the pages fast enough to see how each guy is ranked. I forgot if my brain is ranked as well. YOU get my point. :goof: :goof:

This ranks #1 as far as stupid posts go. Thanks for wasting 30 seconds of my life.

CD13 said:
This ranks #1 as far as stupid posts go. Thanks for wasting 30 seconds of my life.

It probably took the average person 10 seconds to read that then pop to another post.

But, you probably wasted even more time out of your own life responding to the post - that should trouble you more since time must be a big factor for you. :lol:

???????????????????????????
After reading and trying to understand that... I feel compeled to shot myself in the head with a very large caliber hand gun!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You made a choice to read.

CD13 said:

The good thing is I can admit a stupid post, even when it comes from me. Would you take the same feedback?

By the way, you were clever to attact the post...

CD13 said:

Without attacking the poster. No trouble from the moderator on that eh.

I will take the high road and make sure I don't return the favor. If I think a post is idiotic I will keep it to myself.

Lee2000

Lee2000 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....45th in driving my parents crazy at 9:00 at nite. By the way, I think I rank 3rd in knowing the Dolphin roster, and I forgot how much those ranking magazines costs. My right arm is not as highly ranked as my left arm, so I just don't turn the pages fast enough to see how each guy is ranked. I forgot if my brain is ranked as well. YOU get my point. :goof: :goof:

wtf0si2cm-1.gif

Lee2000 said:
Without attacking the poster. No trouble from the moderator on that eh.

I will take the high road and make sure I don't return the favor. If I think a post is idiotic I will keep it to myself.

Lee2000

I got exactly what you were trying to say. It's a very good point that I agree with, but you presented it in a way that wasn't as black and white as we're all used to. That doesn't mean it didn't make sense.

i understood the post...some of us are just a little more pretentious than others...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom